Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: CapGain
About
User Name: CapGain
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 111
[0.04% of all post / 0.02 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Russell 2000 How do I get the chart?
Posted: Sunday, November 20, 2016 11:41:16 AM

why not just copy a list of the russell indexes into a new watchlist ?  

Topic: Training Videos
Posted: Saturday, August 11, 2012 7:32:14 AM

QUOTE (Putt4Dough)

You didn't mention where you were when you were clicking, but this link takes me to a page and each video seems to run fine in my browser...

http://www.worden.com/Video/TC2000v12/Tutorial

Good luck!

I was in my office.  Thanks for the url.

Posted: Saturday, August 11, 2012 7:31:19 AM

QUOTE (Bruce_L)

There was a redirect issue with our servers. Thank you for reporting it. The videos should be working again now.

It's working fine again.  Thanks

Posted: Friday, August 10, 2012 3:48:19 PM

When I click on any version 12 tutorial video, I get taken to a site that doesn't contain the tutorial videos. What's going on ?

Topic: Now Alerts are Free again?
Posted: Tuesday, March 27, 2012 7:38:56 AM

QUOTE (jason.rennie)

1c.

1 cent..

ONE CENT...

Sorry.. No matter how big I write it.. I still dont care.. 

I tell you what.  Since you're such a big shot, I've instructed Worden to bill you for my 'alert' charges.  Thanks. After all, 1 cent is no big deal and you're obviously someone who can well afford it.

Topic: Up Weekly Net Change
Posted: Tuesday, October 4, 2011 1:09:30 PM
Thanks Bruce. I knew something was wrong but I couldn't isolate it. So I keep my sanity at least another day. :)
Posted: Tuesday, October 4, 2011 7:40:18 AM
There is something wrong with this condition. Pull up any watchlist, say the SP-500, and add this condition as a column. There will be checkmarks for the stocks that went up relative to the prior week, but if you go down the list stock by stock you will find other stocks that went up relative to the prior week but there is no checkmark next to them. What's up?
Posted: Monday, October 3, 2011 8:02:23 AM
I may have used the Russell 1000 in the above example, but the result is the same.
Posted: Monday, October 3, 2011 7:33:54 AM
QUOTE (Michael_T)
CapGain,

Put your chart on Weekly and you'll see the net change (close of last weekly bar to close of present weekly bar) is up...just like daily Net Change.
Use SP-500. Look at KMPR. It's up but there is no checkmark. Same with TSO, UTX, ad nauseum. What am I doing wrong?
Posted: Sunday, October 2, 2011 10:44:14 AM
There is a pre-built condition called Up Weekly Net Change. What is this referring to?