Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: egorth
About
User Name: egorth
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 55
[0.02% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Find stocks that have dipped from prev-day close, then move above prev-day close.
Posted: Thursday, September 6, 2018 5:28:10 PM

Thank you Bruce.

Works as I had hoped it would, and how simple the code is.

And thank you for your optional code to scan for 'open above previous close'.  I will use as well.  Have never used the PCF commad 'LEAST', nor aware of it, but looks to be quite useful.

Ed 

Topic: Find stocks that have dipped from prev-day close, then move above prev-day close.
Posted: Wednesday, September 5, 2018 5:01:07 PM
Bruce,

Using TC2000 Platinum PC version, is there a way, after the market opens, to scan for stocks that have dipped below previous day's close and then cross above the previous day's close.  No time limit on when crossing below prev-close to crossing above prev-day close.  Scan conditions using 1min or 5min bar charts.

Thanks,

Ed
Topic: Test for 1 or more bars down then bar moves above previous up bar.
Posted: Friday, October 6, 2017 5:24:01 PM

Looks to be doing what I'm wanting.  Pretty clever using the MAX cmd.

Thank you Bruce...

Ed

Posted: Friday, October 6, 2017 4:59:40 PM

x can be one to ten, and price needs to close above close x bars ago.

Posted: Friday, October 6, 2017 4:37:50 PM

Bruce,

Is it possible using PCFs/EasyScan with TC2000 PC version, to scan for stocks where a price bar moves above a previous bar which has one to x bars in between that are lower than the first (previous) bar?  Basically price moves up (1st bar), dips one or more bars, then closes above price of 1st bar.

Thanks,

Ed 

Topic: Test at 9:31 price up, test at 9:32 price below 9:31 low
Posted: Thursday, September 21, 2017 10:51:40 AM

Thank you Bruce.

Works as I had wanted for it to.

Hope you enjoy coding as much as I appreciate you creating this code.

Ed 

Topic: Test at 9:31 price up, test at 9:32 price below 9:31 low
Posted: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 10:31:46 AM

Bruce,

Is there a way, using RealCode, to test stocks in a Watchlist that are up at the 9:31 bar on a 1-Minute Chart, followed by price down below previous low of the 9:31 bar on the 9:32 bar, then x-bars later price close above closing price of 9:31 bar?

Thanks,

Ed

Topic: Main price chart and industry
Posted: Sunday, June 5, 2016 5:36:55 PM

wheats,

I would be interested in knowing how you set up a Layout/Window displaying Sector and Industry Charts linked to the Stock Symbol you have selected.

Thanks,

Ed

Topic: RealCode for "W" pattern.
Posted: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 2:10:39 PM

Bruce,

Thank you for coding my request.  As you mention, there are a number of unwanted patterns that also show, so as you recommend, I will need to do some modifying of the requirements, but at least this gets me started.

Again, thanks...

Ed

Topic: RealCode for "W" pattern.
Posted: Wednesday, November 4, 2015 4:09:56 PM

I would like to test stocks for the common double bottom ("W") pattern.  I would like for RealCode to test for new lows that are equal, or are within 1% of each other, in a timeframe of four to 25 days of each other.

Ed