Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: stkhunter
About
User Name: stkhunter
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 7
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: TTM Squeeze and Wave
Posted: Sunday, August 12, 2018 8:54:03 PM

Hi Bruce,  I would love a copy of the Squeeze also.  Thank you

Topic: RealCode rule for Williams %R
Posted: Thursday, June 11, 2009 10:19:37 AM
Thanks Bruce
Posted: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 7:23:55 PM

Can somebody help me?  I am trying to set up a RealCode rule based on the Williams % R indicator.  I imported the indicator into the RealCode editor and would like to write a condition the would scan for stocks that the price.close was < -20 and the price.close the last 2 or more days is >-20.  I am not a programmer so although this may seem simple to many of you, I find it challenging.  Thanks for your help.

Don

Posted: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 7:22:18 PM

Can somebody help me?  I am trying to set up a RealCode rule based on the Williams % R indicator.  I imported the indicator into the RealCode editor and would like to write a condition the would scan for stocks that the price.close was < -20 and the price.close the last 2 or more days is >-20.  I am not a programmer so although this may seem simple to many of you, I find it challenging.  Thanks for your help.

Don

Topic: Transferring Watchl Lists From TC2007 to Blocks
Posted: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 7:37:46 PM
I have several watch lists in TC2007 that I want to copy to Blocks.  What is th proceedure for doing this?

thanks,
Don