Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: doug1746
About
User Name: doug1746
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 46
[0.02% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Morningstar Industry Groups
Posted: Wednesday, July 9, 2008 12:47:24 AM

Can you direct me to some posts that discuss how to use the Morningstar Groups to find sectors that are moving up over time....I have seen a video that talks about using the C key over a period of time to get the percent of change for all groups....I also remember seeing something somewhere where tabs were used to creat changes over months....thanks for any help.

Topic: Moving average crossovers
Posted: Monday, July 7, 2008 9:48:41 AM
Hello....could you refer me to some posts that would discuss how to use the Morningstar Industry Groups to show movement of the various groups from a few months ago to now...thanks.
Topic: Candlesticks
Posted: Tuesday, May 6, 2008 10:03:47 AM
Hello....how would I write the PCF for a hammer candle today that followed a doji candle yesterday...thanks.
Topic: hemscott groups
Posted: Saturday, January 12, 2008 5:52:16 PM
I have seen a video on the site that explained how to add columns to reflect price change over certain periods....can you direct me to that video....thanks.   
Topic: Converting Daily to HOURLY
Posted: Friday, January 11, 2008 10:30:30 AM
(XAVGC8 >= XAVGC21) AND (C1 <= XAVGC8 AND C >= XAVGC8)

Is there a way to convert this PCF from a daily to an hourly real time PFC...thanks.
Topic: Williams % PCF
Posted: Thursday, November 15, 2007 12:40:23 AM
How would I write a PCF for Williams % to show all stocks above -20 and below -80...thanks.
Topic: PCF for EPS
Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2007 8:49:32 PM
How would I write a PCF that would show a certain percentage of earnings that has been achieved over a certain number of quarters...example....10 % earnings growth over 4 consective quarters...thanks.
Topic: PCF
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 12:52:52 PM
How would I write a PCF to find stocks that have gone up or down a certain percentage over  a certain period....weeks, months....thanks.
Topic: SMH
Posted: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 4:55:44 PM
How do I find what stocks make up that index...when I click on the symbol I don't get the semi-conductor stocks...thanks.
Topic: Moving Averages
Posted: Thursday, September 6, 2007 4:31:48 PM
In further thinking (I know, always trouble)....I want that time when ALL the MA's I pick are sitting at the same price point...for example, the 3, 8, and 13 are all sitting right on top of each other and price. I almost think this would be a convergence point, maybe not. Hoep I explained this right.

Thanks for your help.