Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: buyerchoice
About
User Name: buyerchoice
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 11
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: DJ-30 support and resistance levels as of Nov. 1st closing prices! (21/55/200 EMA)
Posted: Wednesday, November 7, 2007 7:57:15 PM
Why so much empahsis on the 30 stocks of the DOW? The Wilshire 5000 index used to be made up of 5,000 stocks and now it exceeds 6,700 stocks. THAT seems to be a much better indicator by which to measure market performance.

http://www.answers.com/tmwx?cat=technology
Topic: How can I scan for stocks reaching new all time highs?
Posted: Wednesday, November 7, 2007 7:01:16 PM
Can Telechart or any other worden product, if used every day, find only those stocks hitting new all time highs? Intraday would be cool but end of day would also be very helpful. Thanks.
Topic: BB Stocks
Posted: Friday, February 10, 2006 4:25:37 PM
I like to scan for stocks that are starting to make large moves up and then buy them on a pullback. About six months ago, I decided to cancel by subscription to Telechart after spotting a stock that moved from $2 to $56 in four months. The problem was that I did not spot this fast mover until it had made its entire move because Telechart does not chart Bulletin Board stocks. I figure that means that Telechart ignores approximately 2,200 stocks out of approximately 9,300.

Frankly, I do not understand why a charting service should make the decision for me as to which stocks to ignore. I would like to subscribe again, but I would like to know if Telechart now supports Bulletin Board stocks or will in the near future
Topic: What about BB stocks?
Posted: Tuesday, February 1, 2005 11:41:56 PM
As far as I can tell, Tc2000 does not contain data or charts on BB stocks. I am aware of one BB stock that has gone from 49 cents to $56.75 in 12 months and it bothers me that TC2000 would ignore BB stocks. I am in a free trial period for TC2000 but now I wonder if I should cancel.

Thanks for all replies that address this issue