Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: PBS
About
User Name: PBS
Groups: Member
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 7
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Custom PCF
Posted: Friday, March 22, 2019 10:33:53 PM

One more question, how do I get the charts on my Iphone to look like the ones on my computer?  On the Iphone I can't change the indicators.  The Iphone has moving averages, but I don't even know which ones.  

Posted: Friday, March 22, 2019 10:23:28 PM

Bruce you are the best!   The scan worked just as designed.  The bad part is that market sold off on friday, so I need to change strategies.  Plan is to daytrade spy calls or puts.  Does TC2000 have TTM Squeeze?  If not, then do you know of a way to create it in TC2000.  

Posted: Saturday, March 16, 2019 12:16:42 AM

How can I write a PCF that will identify stocks where the 3 Exp Moving Average crosses above the 9 Exp Moving Average during the last session? The PCF you wrote above (XAVGC10 + 3 >= C AND C > XAVGC10) works,but it lists to many stocks and I don't have to review all of them.

Also, I want to identify where the MACD is increasing from the prior session, so is this correct: MACD > MACD1.1?

Posted: Monday, March 11, 2019 10:23:17 PM

Thanks Bruce, that worked very well!

Posted: Saturday, March 9, 2019 10:23:52 PM

Bruce thanks for all of the help.  I really appreciate it!

This scan has been working very well C  > XAVGC10 AND V > AVGV100 AND BOP > BOP1.1.

However, it produces to many results, so I want to add the following step to it: identify stocks that are within +/- $3 of the 10 day expontential moving average.  

Posted: Monday, February 4, 2019 9:55:42 PM

stupid me....I was in a rush

Price is greater than 10 day expontential moving average, but less than 8 day expontential moving average, and volume is above average, and the BOP is increasing

Posted: Sunday, February 3, 2019 9:59:34 AM

I' new to TC2000 and I need help writing the PCF below:

Price is greater than 10 day expontential moving average, but lest than 8 day expontential moving average, and average is above normal, and the BOP is increasing