Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: CurtisMaynor
About
User Name: CurtisMaynor
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: PCF for Higher high than current price
Posted: Wednesday, April 3, 2019 2:24:54 PM

Since that is such a common occurance it might be better to have 3 consecutive days of the price going down (anytime between 4 and 21 bars) but with each bar having a lower low and lower high. sorry for being such a pain.

Posted: Tuesday, April 2, 2019 8:14:18 PM

Can you create another formula that would show results of 3 consecutive days of the price going down anytime between bars 4 and 21?

Posted: Tuesday, April 2, 2019 2:14:54 PM

Thanks Bruce. Does the "12.10" mean the max high 12 bars previously from the 10th bar is the area that it is scanning?

Posted: Sunday, March 31, 2019 9:06:15 PM

Correction to the last sentence.

ultimately, I want to know if the current or past two two bars are at a higher level than the highest bar 10 to 21 bars from the current price.

Posted: Sunday, March 31, 2019 4:56:48 PM

I need a formula to scan through a combo list that would be able to find charts with the past three bars at the same level or higher than the highest bar 10 to 21 bars previously and ignore the price comparison of bars 2-9. 

ultimately, I want to know if the current or past two two bars are at a higher level than any bar 10 to 21 bars from the current price.