Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Brown7477
About
User Name: Brown7477
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 4
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Reversal Bar Indicator Help
Posted: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 7:25:12 PM

Perfect. Thank you.

Is there a way to get the dots a little above and below the bars? 

They are right at the top and the bottom, but would look clearer if the was some space between them.

Topic: Reversal Bar Indicator Help
Posted: Monday, August 14, 2017 9:05:24 AM

I could really use some creating a reversal bar indicator.

I would like to highlight a bar if it meets the following criteria:

Bullish:  Highlight with a green dot below any bar that Has a lower low than the previous bar and Opens and Closes in the top 1/2 of the current bar. Or can open in the Bottom 1/2 and close in the Top 1/2 of current bar. Color of bar is not important as long as it closes in the Top 1/2..

Bearish:  Highlight with a red dot above any bar that Has a higher high than the previous bar and Opens and Closes in the lower 1/2 of the current bar. Or can open in the Top 1/2 and close in the Lower 1/2 of current bar. Color of bar is not important as long as it closes in the Lower 1/2..

https://www.screencast.com/t/MERJygPJkHA5  (screenshot)

I am new to TC2000 so I am having a difficult time figuring out to create and apply any custom indicators.

Thanks in advance

Topic: Free Trading Journal in Excel Spreadsheet Format
Posted: Saturday, August 12, 2017 8:50:37 PM

I see the site where the free spreadsheet was available is no longer active..

Does anyone have this to share?

Topic: Help writing Key Reversal Bar Indicator.
Posted: Saturday, August 12, 2017 2:56:00 PM

How do I create and apply this?

I would like to highlight a bar if it meets the following criteria:

Bullish:  Highlight with a green dot below any bar that Has a lower low than the previous bar and Opens and Closes in the top 1/2 of the current bar. Or can open in the Bottom 1/2 and close in the Top 1/2 of current bar. Color of bar is not important as long as it closes in the Top 1/2..

Bearish:  Highlight with a red dot above any bar that Has a higher high than the previous bar and Opens and Closes in the lower 1/2 of the current bar. Or can open in the Top 1/2 and close in the Lower 1/2 of current bar. Color of bar is not important as long as it closes in the Lower 1/2..

https://www.screencast.com/t/MERJygPJkHA5  (screenshot)

I am new to TC2000 so I am having a difficult time figuring out to create and apply any custom indicators.

Thanks in advance