Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: topmarx
About
User Name: topmarx
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 15
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Bull And Bear Balance Indicator
Posted: Wednesday, December 6, 2017 10:46:07 PM

Wow, works like a charm thanks Bruce. I added as an indicator and figured out the smoothing. 

If I now want to create an easyscan, I created the below simple above/below -  but I would like to (1) add smooting, say 5 period to each, and (2) then create a scan for cross-overs, with a large pcf like below I dont know where to add the periods (.1) etc so I can do below say 3 bars ago, above 1 bar ago ?

(IIF(C < O, IIF(C1 < O, GREATEST(H - C1, C - L), GREATEST(H - O, C - L)), IIF(C > O, IIF(C1 > O, H - L, GREATEST(O - C1, H - L)), IIF(H - C > C - L, IIF(C1 < O, GREATEST(H - C1, C - L), H - O), IIF(H - C < C - L, IIF(C1 > O, H - L, GREATEST(O - C1, H - L)), IIF(C1 > O, GREATEST(H - O, C - L), IIF(C1 < O, GREATEST(O - C1, H - L), H - L))))))) > (IIF(C < O, IIF(C1 > O, GREATEST(C1 - O, H - L), H-L), IIF(C > O, IIF(C1 > O, GREATEST(C1 - L, H - C), GREATEST(O - L, H - C)), IIF(H - C > C - L, IIF(C1 > O, GREATEST(C1 - O, H - L), H - L), IIF(H - C < C - L, IIF(C1 > O, GREATEST(C1 - L, H - C), O - L), IIF(C1 > O, GREATEST(C1 - O, H - L), IIF(C1 < O, GREATEST(O - L, H - C), H - L)))))))

Topic: Bull And Bear Balance Indicator
Posted: Saturday, December 2, 2017 6:19:15 PM

Hello

I would love to recreate the Bull And Bear Balance Indicator for TC2000, I especially want to use it within easyscan, to search for crossovers ?

Has this been done before for TC, as I know many of the traders articles get coded for TC2000?

Thanks M

Topic: Real Time Level 2 Quotes & Time And Sales still unimplemented?
Posted: Sunday, October 22, 2017 5:21:05 PM

Another vote for Level2 plus time and sales - no problem paying additional 

Topic: FRAMA
Posted: Saturday, September 30, 2017 4:39:56 PM

Hello, does anyone know if it is possible to code a version of the FRAMA (moving average) by John Ehlers - or request it be added to future releases ? Thanks 

Topic: Using external data with TC2000
Posted: Saturday, September 23, 2017 5:06:26 PM

Hello

is there anyway to use an external datasoruce with TC2000 - but already pay for data via IB and NT Continuum - be great just to use those data sources rather than paying for the same data again ?

Thanks 

Topic: Pre-market Data Column in Scans and Watch Lists
Posted: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 8:58:20 PM

Hello - does TC200 have the ability to: use pre-market data in columns for scans and watch Lists. This would be a great feature addition to the TC2000 scanning - it would be very powerful to sort watchlists by pre-market volume/price to set trade triggers for market open ?

Topic: Scanning and back-testing from TC2000
Posted: Wednesday, August 9, 2017 5:32:03 PM

Hello

I am using TC2000 and have a lot of custom scans setup - I am wanting to backtest these various strategies and tweak them accordingly. Few questions:

Are the TC2000 pcf/easyscans applicable to StockFinder, can they be trasnfered easily ?

If transfered over, would I be able to backtest via Stockfinder ?

Thanks 

Topic: Keltner Pullback
Posted: Thursday, August 3, 2017 6:44:18 PM

Hello

I am trying to create a scan for a Keltner pullback, 

Bullish - price action scaling along the upper edge of the Keltner Channel, and then pullback would be to mid-line of the channel. Bear - price action scaling along the bottom of Keltner Channel, and then pullback would be to mid-line of the channel.

I was thinking touch of upper channel X bars ago, and then pullback to touch mid-line Y bars ago - this way can experiment with pullback delay, unless there is a better way?

Thanks Marc

Topic: DI Cross
Posted: Wednesday, July 12, 2017 1:14:32 PM

Great, thanks Bruce, loving the platfrom and support 

Topic: DI Cross
Posted: Wednesday, July 12, 2017 9:38:19 AM

Hello

Based on new versions - is this still the best way to scan for DI crossovers ?

http://forums.worden.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=61101

Thanks