Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: GEagle
About
User Name: GEagle
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 3
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Meaning/Source of the Ask and Bid prices in TC2000 while market is closed
Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2018 3:40:26 AM

Thanks Bruce... so it should be the latest bid and ask prices (which I'm assuming should GENERALLY be the same as the last quotes that you received), be that at market close or after, if there has been trading after hours, correct? Or you DON'T receive bid/ask prices info after hours?

And the pre/post market data option has no influence on this, right (meaning, you cannot filter out after market data on the bid/ask prices, if you'd like to)?

Topic: Meaning/Source of the Ask and Bid prices in TC2000 while market is closed
Posted: Wednesday, March 14, 2018 5:01:06 AM

I know that you can see the Ask and Bid prices in TC2000 charts by selecting the correct option in the chart properties, and I can see, while the market is open, that these update to reflect the (I'm assuming) current ask and bid prices...

My question is: while the market is closed, on a day chart, the ask and bid prices which may be shown (they are not always there), what do they actually reflect? The ask and bid prices at 4:00 PM, at market close? The latest ask and bid prices that have been registered, be that while the market was open or after hours/pre-market? And does the pre-post market data option on the chart properties panel have any influence of what ask/bid prices are shown while market is closed (this does not seem to be the case, by simply trying it :)).

Thanks in advance to anybody that knows anything on this, and takes the time to answer.

Topic: TTM Squeeze and Wave
Posted: Thursday, February 8, 2018 7:48:13 AM

Bruce,

Could you send a copy of the latest TTM Squeeze indicator via TCMail to me too?

Thanks in advance,

G