Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: larryev
About
User Name: larryev
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 7
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Volume bars overshadow price
Posted: Friday, February 9, 2018 6:53:51 PM

Please disregard this question. Vol needs to be in a separate window.

Topic: Volume bars overshadow price
Posted: Friday, February 9, 2018 6:30:41 PM

I show price in the top window and I like the volume bars to be right under price in the same window but without overshadowing price as in V7. How do I set that up in V17?

Topic: PCF for 10 wk ema (50 da) above 30 wk ema (150 da)
Posted: Thursday, February 8, 2018 6:04:17 PM

Whoa! Thank you Bruce, I wasn't even close! Are there instructions for using the Percent True indicator in the Trainng section?

Topic: PCF for 10 wk ema (50 da) above 30 wk ema (150 da)
Posted: Thursday, February 8, 2018 1:56:22 PM

I could use some help with TC2000 v7 PCF's. I'm not having any luck trying to write a PCF for the 10 ema crossing above, or being above, the 30 wk ema. The PCF works on some charts but misses a whole lot more. Need you help! Thank you!

Topic: Where is the TC2k v12.3 equivalent to TC2k V7 "ctrl-V" to get fundamentals?
Posted: Saturday, August 31, 2013 4:46:38 PM

Ctrl-V in TC2K V7 would bring up a full screen of fundamental data. How do I get that in V12.3?

Topic: TC2K V7 (Gold) Keeps saying I lost the internet connection when I haven't
Posted: Tuesday, August 6, 2013 9:09:55 PM

Thanks Michael.

I've called Tech Support at least 10 times over the past year and the problem gets worse. No they say it's my anti-virus software. No, wait, another tech says that isn't true.

Who do I talk to there that can fix this? On my end I'll be installing a new hard drive and possibly getting a new computer but if that doesn't fix this problem guess where I'll be?

Topic: TC2K V7 (Gold) Keeps saying I lost the internet connection when I haven't
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 8:24:38 PM

Has anyone had subject problem. My internet connection is hot but the program stops at Step 4 or Step 7 and I get a popup saying I lost the internet connection.  This has been going on for over a year. Doesn't help to turn off the McAfee firewall. Running Windows XP SP3 as I always have. Two weeks ago I completely reinstalled Windows XP and SP3 and the problem seems to be worse than ever. 

I also can no longer run TC2K V12 in a Chrome or Firefox browser with the McAfee Firewall off.

Appreciate any feedback