Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Kev7
About
User Name: Kev7
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 4
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Parallels client
Posted: Friday, February 15, 2019 10:30:11 AM

Bruce- the blue circle is absolutely illustrating the loading process. It is not a problem, I assure you. The iPad I used yesterday was an older version. 

I am not going to purchase the lesser expensive surface go from Microsoft due to bad battery reviews. 

Right now the less expensive iPads and galaxy range from $180-250. Thus it is inexpensive so I’m not worried about it! Really all I want is to see multiple timeframes and be able to quickly scan chart to chart, of which I can. If I happen to move things around and it takes a few extra seconds, I Think I can handle it.

there is no need to pursue this further but I appreciate your willingness to do so! You are a great asset for this company and if I need anything else I will let you know.

I can send an update once I purchase one.

thanks again

Posted: Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:58:13 PM

Thank you for the thorough response. I appreciate it. 

I agree with you, having the keyboard accessory with touchpad is important. If I do have this accessory attached to the tablet, when I use the cursor with the touchpad and I click on my watchlist to move it to the other side of the screen for example, will it always show up with a circle followed by blue outlining the circle, illustrating the loading? I see this when I use my finger on the screen and I feel this kind of slows my process down. I am essentially trying to find out if using that touchpad on an external keyboard accessory will speed up the process of moving things around and copying symbols to new lists, etc..

I am using a friends iPad at the moment without the keyboard accessory. I really like the parallels client app but it can be a bit slow. Also, apple does not make keyboard accessory with touchpad, but just the external keyboard. Whereas both Microsoft and Samsung have keyboard with touchpad.

Posted: Thursday, February 14, 2019 9:27:47 AM

I do not have access to my computer during the day and my cell phone is not able to do what I need it to. The tv2000 app is great but I need more size and capability. I discovered parallels client yesterday and plan on buying a tablet today, preferably an iPad solely for the purpose of viewing tc2000. I have a few questions:

is parallels client better or operate better for either iOS, Android, chrome cast? 

If I buy a windows based tablet do I bypass parallels client all together? If it is bypassed, how would you rate user interface with touch screen?

again, I am not able to use a laptop, only a tablet any suggestions will be helpful.

thanks!

Topic: TTM Squeeze
Posted: Tuesday, June 19, 2018 11:32:22 PM

Bruce- Could you also send me a recent copy of the TTM Squeeze Indicator? I appreciate it!

Kevin