Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: rcbenjamin1220
About
User Name: rcbenjamin1220
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 47
[0.02% of all post / 0.02 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: SinceTrue & Max Function
Posted: Friday, February 22, 2019 7:42:08 PM

How can find out when the maxium three day gain (C-C3)/C3*100 took place in the last 30 days using SinceTrue and Max?

Topic: Bid & PCF
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 8:11:46 AM

How can I create a PCF for bid price - last price?

Topic: Backup Indicators, Layouts, Charts
Posted: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 7:06:49 PM

Is backup needed in TC2000 for custom indicators, layouts, charts, PCF, alerts, etc.?  How do I a backup?

Topic: Bar Number
Posted: Friday, July 6, 2018 3:47:21 PM

Is there a function that gives the bar number to identify it from another bar?

Topic: Error in Alert
Posted: Thursday, March 29, 2018 12:50:10 PM

I have an extremely long Easy Scan that shows up well without an error on the items in my watchlist  and also it successfuly scans my watchlist without an erorr  but when I apply this same scan to  the alerts it gives me an error on all of the items in my watchlist.  How do I go about debugging what the issue is since it scans perfectly?  Is there a way I can send you this extremely long scan by email so you can anlalyze the issue?

Topic: Edit Combo List
Posted: Monday, March 26, 2018 7:03:40 PM

How do you edit the scan or stock selections in a Combo List?

Topic: Version 18..Where is the List to Scan
Posted: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 7:46:04 PM

In Version 17, when I click on an Easy Scan and then click the Gold Funnel (Filter), it shows me a popup that has "List to scan" in the upper left corner.  When I put in the list it allows me to save the scan with the list so that the next time I can just click the Easy Scan set without having to select what symbols I want to scan.  Does Version 18 have this?

Topic: Scrolling Down Charts on One Page
Posted: Monday, February 5, 2018 5:40:17 PM

Is there a way I can put 15 charts on one page and then size the height to my preference and then click a scroll down button or bar to see the ones that are located at the bottom of the page

Topic: Reference to other symbols in PCF
Posted: Wednesday, December 6, 2017 4:57:32 PM

How do I make a reference to other symbols in a PCF?

Topic: Shading (Background Chart)
Posted: Friday, November 24, 2017 10:08:26 AM

Is there a way I can shade the background of the current trading day and/or fluctate between shade and non-shade (clear) each trading day so that Day 1 is Shaded, Day 2 is clear, Day 3 is Shaded, etc. or just the shade the current day or just have the current day clea.