Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: lbiasotto
About
User Name: lbiasotto
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 15
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Anchored VWAP not anchored
Posted: Monday, March 6, 2017 9:22:56 AM

Also I normally anchor VWAP on the 30min chart.

Topic: Anchored VWAP not anchored
Posted: Monday, March 6, 2017 6:04:04 AM

Has anyone experienced the anchored vwap location changing?  Repeatedy I anchor vwap to the swing high on my watchlist stocks.  And repeatedly they move when I return to view that stock some time later.  I have not closed the application during that time.  I am using Version 17 and Windows 10.  Please advise if this is a known bug.  Time consuming and frustrating.

Topic: OR scan condition
Posted: Wednesday, July 13, 2016 3:31:55 PM

Thank you. 

Topic: OR scan condition
Posted: Wednesday, July 13, 2016 8:32:40 AM

I am looking to create a scan condition that results in matches where either one OR another condition are met.  So Condition3 is true if either Condition1 or Condition2 are true.  I already have PCFs written for conditions 1 and 2.  Can this be done?

Currently I have to run  a scan for Condition1 and another scan for Condition2 and merge results.  If I could create Condition3, I would only have to run one scan.  Thank you.

Topic: Moving Averages by Time Frame
Posted: Sunday, May 29, 2016 7:16:00 AM

Yep, thats the way to do it.  I was not familiar with tabs. Thank you.

Posted: Saturday, May 28, 2016 11:57:06 AM

thx Diceman.  Yes I understand that.  But if I want different moving averages depending on the time frame, how is that best accomplished so that you make changing from one timeframe to another with the different MAs quick and easy?

Posted: Saturday, May 28, 2016 10:18:29 AM

Can I make MAs unique to a time frame?   

I want to be abe to see the 5 DAY EMA on my hourly and 15 minute charts.  (not he 5 period EMA but the 37.5 EMA on the hourly for example).  If  I cant set MAs by timeframe what is the practical work around to toggle different MAs quickly?  Trainer or user responses appreciated.

Topic: ATR column
Posted: Thursday, May 12, 2016 10:08:51 AM

Gracias!

Topic: ATR column
Posted: Thursday, May 12, 2016 9:43:37 AM

I want to add the value of ATR(10) as a column on a watchlist.  I can find it if I want to add it as a plot to a chart but it I cant seem to find it when I go to add a column to a watch list.  Is this possible?

Topic: Cant Edit Condition
Posted: Monday, March 21, 2016 4:42:13 PM

Its been sometime since I created them and I can not remember how I did it.  But does this mean that Conditions created by clicking on a chart can not be edited?  If so I will re create as PCF.  thank you