Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: patrick_m_c
About
User Name: patrick_m_c
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 49
[0.02% of all post / 0.02 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: 0-25% from 52 Week High
Posted: Thursday, April 4, 2019 12:34:05 PM

Hello,

How do I run a scan that shows me stocks which are trading 0-25% below their 52 week highs. Conversely, what about stocks which are 0-25% above their 52 week lows?

Thank you.

Topic: Earnings Per Share
Posted: Wednesday, April 3, 2019 7:58:09 PM

I was talking more like Market Smith how they post the EPS on the day reported  vs surpise, or increase % from last quarter over quarter. 

Topic: Earnings Per Share
Posted: Wednesday, April 3, 2019 11:23:01 AM

Hello,

Is there an idicator or study that I can overlay on a chart, which would show a stock's quartrly earnings pr a share.

Perhaps something like a histogram on the bottom showing the quarters on the side of one another, or something that shows earnings surpise?

Thank you

Topic: Excel RTD
Posted: Wednesday, April 3, 2019 11:18:17 AM

Hi Bruce,

The 50 day moving average was just an example. I have multiple columns (or rows) of data that I'd like to copy and paste the data at the end of the day.

Example:

Average Volume (30 days)

Average True Range

Market Cap

Industry

Earnings

20 day moving averge

50 day moving average

Last Price

It gets to be a lot when inputting by hand.

Posted: Wednesday, April 3, 2019 9:33:16 AM

QUOTE (bcochrane)

I beleive that while you can export a list of stock tickers, you cannot export their associated data. But (perhaps dumb question) why not keep the list as a Watch list in TC2000 itself? Then you can set alerts to be sent to you when ever the event triggers? YOur stop price, if derived from a PCF, could adjust automatically. Just a thought

My workplace blocks TC2000, and Im not allowed to keep my account at another brokerge firm. Therefore, I have to duplicate efforts. Even a minor adjustment, like let me copy the 50 day moving average info column and paste it int excel would be helpful.

Its a pain when I'm tracking 50 stocks, and I have to manually update 50 lines of data, when a live stream or copy and paste could update it quicker.

Posted: Wednesday, April 3, 2019 8:24:25 AM

Hello,

Is there anyway to have the data from my watchlist columns in my TC2000 transmitted to an excel spreadsheet via RTD?

I keep a spreadsheet on excel of stocks that I'm looking to buy at a certan level. Then, I have a stop price based on a technical indicator, let's say in this case, the 50 day moving average. These two numbers will help me to determine position size. Rather than typing the info in by hand, it would be helpful to have it update itself.

This is a pretty common feature, which I can' find in TC2000. My discount broker offers it, but their data i not as reliable as TC2000, so I'd like to extract information from TC2000 over my discount broker.

Thanks.

Topic: % away from top of BB
Posted: Thursday, February 7, 2019 5:46:05 PM

Sorry, I meant to ask about the mid line between the boilnger bands. Thank you

Topic: % away from top of BB
Posted: Thursday, February 7, 2019 5:43:59 PM

Is there a way to tell what the last traded price is above the top channel (percent wise) of the top band of the boilnger band?

Look to find a way to make a scan that I can sort as a condition as well as a watchlist column.

Conversely, I'm looking to see how to sort % wise a stock is below it's bottom channel of it's boilnger band. 

Thank you very much. Sorry to drive you nuts with this. But I'm trying real hard to find a result that fits. Thank you

Topic: Combination Scan
Posted: Wednesday, February 6, 2019 3:42:21 PM

Is there a way to run a condition that will show me where stocks are trading percent wise from their moving average?

for istance the daily price is what % away from it's 20?

Topic: Combination Scan
Posted: Wednesday, February 6, 2019 1:39:44 PM

I'm attempting to create a "scan condition" and also a "column on a watchlist" showing how far a stock is trading above or below it's currently volatitliy stop (% wise) on a time frame. I don't think that it's possible to get that, without making modifcations. I was thinking that if I added a 1 period moving average to the volatitlity stop indicator, I'd be able to make a condition and column that could tell me how far the stock is away from the moving average (aka the volatitly stop). Any help you can offer would be greatly aprpeciated.