Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: tdd2672
About
User Name: tdd2672
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Platinum Streaming Scans
Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 10:01:34 PM

In the platinum version is it possible for the scans that show to not disappear as soon as a condition is no longer met? It's frustrating to see a stock to show up but as soon as I start to look and click it will disappear. It would be nice if it kept a running total that we could scroll through so we could study the performance of our scans and formulas.

Topic: Amount from High or Low of Day
Posted: Thursday, January 12, 2017 9:01:17 AM

What would be the pcf that shows a stock is within a set amount from a high or low of day on previous bar? Is this possible? I seached briefly but did not find the answer.

Topic: Price within a set amount above/below moving average
Posted: Sunday, December 18, 2016 5:43:30 PM

Is there a formula to show stocks that are within x amount of cents from a moving average? I have a formula for pivot points that works great but not certain if the above is doable.

Topic: Pivot Point PCF
Posted: Thursday, April 30, 2015 10:40:42 AM

Thank you Bruce. That is perfect.

Topic: Pivot Point PCF
Posted: Saturday, April 25, 2015 8:06:19 PM

Is it possible to create a PCF that can be utilized in an Easyscan that will locate a stock, etf, or other security that is within a range of, say for example, within +/- .05 cents at a pivot point/resistance/support liine? A single Easyscan that will cover PP, R1, R2, R3, S1, S2, S3 is prefered.