Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: fpetry
About
User Name: fpetry
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 1,775
[0.60% of all post / 0.25 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: version 7 fails to update fully for two days...
Posted: Saturday, April 21, 2018 4:39:41 PM

The repair tool in link provided has fixed the glitch. Thanks Bruce, great customer support as always!

Topic: version 7 fails to update fully for two days...
Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2018 5:07:15 PM

When it gets to Step 9 (Watchlist Info), it stops and a box pops up with, "connection failed, please check your internet connection." Internet connection is fine.  I have not changed computer or settings, etc.  Thanks.

Topic: Online Brokers
Posted: Monday, April 20, 2015 7:09:27 PM

I've been with MBTrading for about ten years now and still like them a lot.  Equity trades are 4.95.   They are a smaller firm but with outstanding reputatin for speed, customer service, etc.  I use their TTO orders at times, that's their term for entering a stop limit order for example, say a buy for 100 shares at a stop with limit price, and if trade is executed a stop market is also automatically entered that sets two sell prices...a stop loss  price and a profit target price that you set and select at same time of the stop limit order.

Topic: VIX question
Posted: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 8:17:40 PM

TVIX, 2x leveraged, day traders love it, not for holding overnight or more than few days imo.

Topic: TCv7 quit updating about two hours ago
Posted: Saturday, January 17, 2015 3:34:39 PM

QUOTE (Bruce_L)

The TC2000 version 7 data should be caught up now (at least it is for me). Are you still experiencing the issue?

Sorry for delay with reply.  The issue was fixed not long after my last post.  Thanks again for excellent as always Worden support.

Posted: Friday, January 16, 2015 3:24:24 PM

Hey thanks Bruce for fast reply and explanation.  Am glad it's not on my end, and I know the Worden team will get issue fixed as you folks always do.  Cheers.

Posted: Friday, January 16, 2015 3:19:39 PM

Actually the data is closer to three hours old than two hours old.

Posted: Friday, January 16, 2015 3:17:52 PM

I've updated v7 Gold half a dozen times since about 12 noon Central, it's now 2:16 Central and all volume and price data for all stocks is about two hours old, not the 20 minute delay expected.

Topic: Stock NEWM incorrect industry label
Posted: Monday, August 18, 2014 7:01:31 PM

Thank you StockGuy:)

Topic: Stock NEWM incorrect industry label
Posted: Monday, August 18, 2014 6:00:35 PM

Version 7 showing NEWM as a biotech which is incorrect.  Correct industry should be Publishing/newspapers.