Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: kyaniroad
About
User Name: kyaniroad
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 2
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Sector Rotation Workspace
Posted: Thursday, September 8, 2011 8:21:27 PM
Because of the time difference here in Hawaii, my schedule does not allow for  a 'live' viewing of the webinars. In the sector rotation webinar, the 'sector rotation workspace' was made available to the webinar attendees. Is there a way I could save this to my tc2000 since I can only watch archived versions? Under a different screen name I have been a stockfinder user for many years and have always enjoyed the webinars. But I'm afraid I may never be able to watch one 'live' and therefore will be at a disadvantage if things are only offered to the attendees.

Is there a way you can help with obtaining the sector rotation workspace that was offered in the webinar? Thanks.
Topic: Sector Rotation Workspace
Posted: Thursday, September 8, 2011 8:20:39 PM
Because of the time difference here in Hawaii, my schedule does not allow for  a 'live' viewing of the webinars. In the sector rotation webinar, the 'sector rotation workspace' was made available to the webinar attendees. Is there a way I could save this to my tc2000 since I can only watch archived versions? Under a different screen name I have been a stockfinder user for many years and have always enjoyed the webinars. But I'm afraid I may never be able to watch one 'live' and therefore will be at a disadvantage if things are only offered to the attendees.

Is there a way you can help with obtaining the sector rotation workspace that was offered in the webinar? Thanks.