Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: tylertfetty
About
User Name: tylertfetty
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 54
[0.02% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: is it possible to
Posted: Wednesday, October 17, 2018 7:31:04 PM

hey Bruce

so i don't know how to describe this but, on the tabs where you could look by sector, industry, ETF and, that specific stock membership watchlist. how come we don't have an option to look at competitors? for example if you look on Nasdaq it has a competitor page for each company.  Please push this through. Thanks 

Topic: just wondering
Posted: Monday, May 14, 2018 11:30:22 AM

well, I could suggest one thing that I already had but, I think that it needs to be pushed to the developers. needs a market clock. , add a window of bid/ask

Topic: just wondering
Posted: Thursday, May 10, 2018 5:47:21 PM

Would Tc2000 become into one of these platforms that you see on ads on online or television? or its just to early to say 

Topic: scanner question
Posted: Tuesday, April 24, 2018 7:38:59 PM

what is the scanner code for outside day and, week 

Topic: Need a clock
Posted: Monday, April 23, 2018 8:56:40 AM

hey everyone 

I know that the development is more worried about serious things but, Could someone please implement a clock.I won't mention names unless you need to know has this. I know that I could look at my screen but,  I'm not in NY

Topic: TC2000 Brokerage vs. Interactive Brokers
Posted: Monday, April 9, 2018 5:49:07 PM

Tc2000 Is coming along way but, there are some flaws or some ideas that hasn't been implemented far as charting goes. My fear is The program would require a brokerage account to use everything that's available right now.  I don't understand the whole process for paper trade now if I was sitting here for 7hrs 5 days times of week. I would do the paperwork and the upgrades. Before the developers decided to limit lower level package users like myself who would read peters notes and, what not. This was hard but it’s fine, I wished that we could see the developers notes and etcetera 

Topic: version 18.06661.26311
Posted: Sunday, April 1, 2018 2:32:16 PM

Bruce,

For the next update can The developer make it easier to check a symbol that it shows up on our scanner but, we don’t know if it is true or not for people who is not familiar with the scanner

Without having to go through multiple windows to get a simple check if it's true nor false 

thanks

Topic: Drawing Tool
Posted: Sunday, December 3, 2017 6:11:43 PM

hey Bruse 

Can I please get a follow up on this?

Thank you 

Topic: 16.5950? maybe?
Posted: Saturday, May 7, 2016 3:43:39 PM

A X?

Topic: 16.5950? maybe?
Posted: Wednesday, May 4, 2016 8:23:28 PM

I’m not just making “X” I’m doing triangles and the boards works not the best thing in the world!