Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: cwilp
About
User Name: cwilp
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 21
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Candlestick Pattern Counterattack Scan
Posted: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 1:53:48 PM
Great, thanks!
Posted: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 9:58:34 AM
Yes, if I use C=C1 it is much more tight. I can use your formula as it stands which has some leway built into it.

Does Bruce's formula for a bearish counterattack look right to you as well?
Posted: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 9:37:43 AM
Thanks I will check it out.
Posted: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 9:27:45 AM
Thanks both of you. So how would the bearish formula look?
Posted: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 8:58:48 AM
Thanks, that seems to work but produces several stocks that do not match the pattern.

DLBS
ONFC

are two of them. The close of the second day is above the close of the first day - not equal.

I am not very good at reading PCFs but shouldn't there be an equal sign in there someplace to say that yesterday's close and today's close is the same?

Also, can you show me the bearish formula?
Posted: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 8:29:36 AM
Could someone please create and post a PCF for TC2000 for the candlestick pattern - counterattack?

This is a two day pattern.

A bullish counterattack would be:

The first candlestick of this pattern is long and black. The next session gaps open sharply lower (not sure what constitutes "sharply") and ends on the close of the previous day.

A bearish counterattack would be the opposite. The first candlestick is a long white one. The next session's opening gaps higher but closes at the previous day's close.

The shadows are not of importance in this pattern.

Thanks,
Chuck
Topic: Scan for stocks bouncing in a lateral channel
Posted: Monday, January 30, 2012 12:20:53 PM
Actually, it would be great if someone would redo the video for v12. I am sure many of the old videos need to be updated.
Topic: Volume st Price Indicator
Posted: Monday, January 30, 2012 12:17:25 PM
There is a webinar in the archives that discusses Volume At Price. It is from March 23, 2010.Here is the link to it:http://videos.worden.com/webinars/PriceVolume032310.html
Topic: Webinar 4 Oct 2011 - Targeting the Bottom of a Pullback
Posted: Monday, October 31, 2011 6:04:15 PM
Hello Bruce and Julia,I just watched this webinar last night and loved it. The power point was a big help as well. I did a screen shot of the candles and saved in my trading journal.I would like to know what candle signals you use for bearish signs. There are so many and I was hoping you could narrow it down like you did with the bullish signals - the top six.Thanks,Chuck
Topic: Sector Rotation Workspace
Posted: Monday, September 12, 2011 1:12:35 PM
Tomson10,The issue is that as an existing paying customer I would like to have the materials offered in the webinar remain available for me to access at my convenience. I understand if they offer a sale on something or the guest does. But this is merely data - and offered free at that.Then there is history and precedent. They still have postings of materials that were presented over 10 years ago. This being the case, it naturally leads one to expect that trend to continue rather than offer it only for a limited time.If they have changed that policy it will force me to change my schedule to suit their whims. Not that I can not do this but again - it makes no sense to not make this available to paying customers.