Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: videohero
About
User Name: videohero
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 6
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: harmonics
Posted: Friday, March 8, 2013 3:26:02 PM

Getting quite a few compile errors in each and can't run them quite yet. I'm sure it'll get worked out, likely my oversight. Thank you for sharing.

Topic: Harmonics
Posted: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 5:58:29 PM

Very good work P. Just came across this thread. I do a lot of harmonic searching such as this as well...gartleys and butterflies are nice staples. Anything that has multiple Fib confluence along with other turning points (cycle related/non-technical indicators) are quite reliable, as you know. You are definitely welcome to share this code - scans such as this save lots of time and I have a couple I rely on for solid setups. Best regards.

Topic: scan for X number days ago, hi or lo
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 5:07:37 PM

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for the reply. I tried the Aroon - it works but a bit clunky. 

I'd llke a large period in order to search. Say 250. Based on that large formula, I could pare it down lower as needed. Thank you very much.

Posted: Monday, February 18, 2013 6:42:19 PM

I'm unsure how to use this scan type in the new TC2000. Can you assist - is this pre-built now? Will a scan populate a list with those stocks closest to the X number of days? Thanks! 

Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 6:05:27 PM
Thank you Bruce, you are appreciated.
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 3:39:31 PM
Good day,

Usually can get scans down as I like, but this simple one is not getting results so far. Any help appreciated.
Simply looking for scan to find a hi or lo X number days prior. Say find stocks with highs 30 days ago, etc. Thanks in advance.