Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Bucket_Shop
About
User Name: Bucket_Shop
Groups: Beta Testers, Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 105
[0.04% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: CPST, time to dip toe in water?
Posted: Friday, March 24, 2006 5:39:47 AM
What this stock needs is another shot in the arm from Mad Money. I see nothing to hold it up but it's 200day MA. Allthough in the long run, a good product market and maybe a continuation pattern building up for a breakout to the upside. I like the way this stock moves when it gets rolling.
Topic: CSCO Opinion?
Posted: Friday, March 24, 2006 5:33:23 AM
My opinion would be to ride it until it breaks below it's 20 day, Networking hardware is hot.
<:o)
Topic: Top 5 Stocks in Your Favorite Easy Scan
Posted: Friday, March 24, 2006 5:24:29 AM
Thanks for all those great easy scans. Most have been good trading stocks.
Anyone have some new ones?

In this new scan here, I sorted out some low cap stocks under $10 that have momentum, good profit, and value.Custom date sorted all stocks %change YTD with a P/E between 5 & 15 with little debt and the top 5 latest net profit.

EGY,RWC,SIM,PAE,ARGN

Topic: today my ScotradeELITE whent down
Posted: Friday, March 24, 2006 1:58:19 AM
Ray,
Mine froze up today just before the midday duldrums too. And their slogan goes "We get the job done" !
Ah well, kept me from selling too soon today and taught me a lesson in trading patients.
Topic: Capstone (CPST)
Posted: Sunday, November 13, 2005 11:22:08 PM
malcolmb14,
I like the way this stocks retracment was very predictable with BOP holding in there. Also it formed a nice baseline support to bounce from. Very tradable for accumulation.Nice find!
Topic: 20SMA>40SMA>100SMA>200SMA = Sytax Error Found...
Posted: Saturday, November 12, 2005 3:23:28 AM
samody,
You will need to add a price condition to the moving averages you want to place.And add the logical operator "and". If you want yesterday's closing price above these MA in an uptrend for example try:

C1 > AVGC20 AND AVGC20 > AVGC40 AND AVGC40 > AVGC100 AND AVGC100 > AVGC200

In your editing formulas window double click the function to adjust a criteria such as price or moving ave.

Topic: Top 5 Stocks in Your Favorite Easy Scan
Posted: Saturday, November 12, 2005 1:43:17 AM
Did Good
CPST - Capstone Turbine +26%
AOB - American Oriental Bioengineering +7%
HOM - Home Solutions of America +7%

PNRA,HURC,ARDI,TRIB,PKD Show a bearish Hammer

VNUS Plunges
Topic: VPHM
Posted: Thursday, November 10, 2005 11:45:05 PM
willyger,
I might not be the more qualified to explain this sudden sell off. But this stock has gone up from a May 2, low of $1.67 to a high of $24.36. Somewere along the way there were a lot of cheap shares holding out while the perceptions of new buyers had higher & higher expectations.Even with a good projection, rational exhuberance may have gotten the best of those who though that even better projections couldn't justify having two birds in the bush better than net profit.

Check out the weakening of BOP in early Oct. and diminishing TSV late summer on. A rounding top and finally a three day high volume sell off.Maybe just profit taking and an oppurtunity to jump on a good co.during a pull back.

Topic: TASR
Posted: Thursday, November 10, 2005 10:33:21 PM
Ah, LMIA a fine midwestern areospace supplier similiar to AVL. Making money in this industry without the risk the end users have. Everything on LMIA's chart was ready for that pop last week. BOP & RSI are strong.That one I'd recommnend to even a grandmother.
Topic: CNX
Posted: Thursday, November 10, 2005 10:14:12 PM
Hydco,
Going down with it's subindustry ship, but coalbed methane gas will be the life perserver in the long run.
Personaly ,I'd let it develop a base and round back up above the water line. Showing some climax selling today but I like to see the long term stochastics catch up to the short term. Solid Co, well diversified in resources. Good Luck.