Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: steverino
About
User Name: steverino
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 18
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: TTM Squeeze and Wave
Posted: Tuesday, May 1, 2018 8:55:20 AM

Hi Bruce,

Can I get a copy of the most recent version of the TTM Squeeze indicator? Appreciate it.

Thanks!

Topic: Option volume
Posted: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 4:10:58 PM

Thanks Bruce!

Topic: Option volume
Posted: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 3:26:24 PM

So I used the Options Layout which shows Volume and Open Interest in the watchlist. When I click on a particular option from the watchlist it shows the option chart below the stock chart. How can I chart the options volume? How can I scan for Option volume greater than Open interest?

Thank you!

Topic: Traders Expo
Posted: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 3:55:11 PM

WIll Worden be at the Money Show's Traders Expo in NY?

Topic: Webinars
Posted: Tuesday, September 9, 2014 5:21:37 PM

No more webinars? Website hasn't been updated in quite some time. No tweets from Michael Thompson since April. Everything okay there?

Topic: Custom PCF Indicator
Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2014 2:49:29 PM

OK, I'm playing around with a custom PCF using OBV. I chart OBV with an arbitrary 7 day SMA. Then I go to the PCF and type OBV and it matches OBV. Then I do OBV7 and it matches the 7 day SMA. Perfect! So in the custom PCF I do an OBV/OBV7. The chart shows 1.07 for the SPY. Then I "Add Column to Watchlist" but the value is different showing .20 at the time Why are the values different?

Thanks!

Topic: NY Traders Expo
Posted: Monday, February 10, 2014 1:59:35 PM

Ok thanks!

Topic: NY Traders Expo
Posted: Monday, February 10, 2014 1:38:14 PM

Will Worden be at the NY Traders Expo next week (Presidents Day)? Thanks!

Topic: BOP values between Daily and Weekly charts
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2014 9:52:32 PM

My problem with the discrepencies is that 9+ days of a daily value of 100 and a weekly of -100 can't be a helpful indicator. One thing is green to yellow or yellow to red green to red - but complete opposites?

Topic: Vol Buzz Suggestion
Posted: Monday, December 9, 2013 2:51:15 PM

Maybe make it a user defined field. Leave 100 days as the default. Let the user "edit" the peiod to their liking lkie other indicators... just a suggestion.