Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: wdcraf19
About
User Name: wdcraf19
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 16
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Heikin-Ashi Vol Stop PCF
Posted: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 3:00:48 PM

Thank you Bruce.

Topic: Heikin-Ashi Vol Stop PCF
Posted: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 2:06:52 PM

I use the a simple scan of price crossing above or below the 10 period, 1.50 multiplier Volitility Stop.  However when I try to progam that off the chart it does not work for heikin-ashi candles.  I assume it would require custom PCF for the calculation.  I'm sorry to have to ask but I don't know how to even start writing that scan.  Can someone help?

Topic: Smoothed RSI
Posted: Monday, March 10, 2014 9:23:12 AM

Is it possible to smooth Wilders RSI?  I would like to use the Wilders RSI 14 but smoothed 7 days.  Is there a way to do this.

Thanks for you help.

Topic: Watchlists
Posted: Friday, October 5, 2012 11:34:36 AM

If I'm looking at a chart that is not in a current list is there an easy way to flag that chart?

Posted: Friday, October 5, 2012 11:22:19 AM

Of course it was very easy!  Thank you for your help.  Have a great weekend.

Posted: Friday, October 5, 2012 11:12:19 AM

I can't believe I need to ask this question but I can't seem to find the answer.  In the old version of the software I could populate a new watchlist with flagged tickers.  I can't seem to figure out how to do this now.

I know I can go to the watchlist tab and bring up a list of all flagged items but I can't find a way to save that to an new watchlist name. 

Thanks for helping

Topic: Column sorts
Posted: Monday, September 17, 2012 12:59:51 PM

Thank you so much Bruce.  That is returing what I was looking for.  It's amazing you were able to help me when I clearly did not know how to ask the correct question.  LOL

Posted: Monday, September 17, 2012 12:42:27 PM

Thanks Bruce that is working to pull out the stocks that have mad ea 2 day day high.  Is there now a way to have it only show those that are currently making this new high and those that have remained above this breakout. 

For example sorting the Sp-500 charts it is checking AON.  Yes the stock made a 2 day high but currently has slipped below that breakout.  Maybe that is asking to much of the software. 

I set did set the sort to update every minute but of course it is still returning the same charts. 

Again thanks for you help.

Posted: Monday, September 17, 2012 12:21:46 PM

Actually I only want it to look back 2 days and have current price making a high above the high print of just 2 days ago.

Posted: Monday, September 17, 2012 11:36:10 AM

I would like to create some custom watchlist sorts and I'm sorry that I am so weak on writting the PFC code.  The first one that I would like is to sort a a live scan watchlist with stocks making a new high of the last 2 days.  Is it possible to do this?  If so how?  Thanks for your help.