Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

PFC / Scan conditions Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
JohnWick
Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 11:29:21 AM
Hi Bruce,

I'm looking for a PCF / scan condition that finds stocks at the 1st pivot coming out of ichi cloud ( breaking either Span B or Span A ) UNTIL price:

- if 1st pivot is above cloud, price either closes below the Base Line or it reaches the value of that 1st pivot + ( 0.85 * ATR(14) ) 

- if 1st pivot is below cloud, price either closes above the Base Line or price reaches the value of that 1st pivot - ( 0.85 * ATR(14) )

Thanks. 
Bruce_L
Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 2:00:28 PM

Worden Trainer

I am actually not sure I can do this, but the 1st pivot coming out of the cloud would be the first move down after breaking up through the cloud or the first move up after breaking down through the cloud, correct?

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
JohnWick
Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 10:59:08 AM

1st pivot coming out of cloud, is whichever bar has a lower high after the bar whose opening price was in cloud and closing price is out of cloud higher, or whichever bar has a higher low after the bar whose opening price was in cloud, yet closing price is out of cloud lower.

In the bullish scenario, if the price makes higher highs after coming out of cloud, there is no pivot until the price bar with a lower high than previous one. 

In the bearish scenario, the bar that makes a higher low than previous bar, after the bar coming out of cloud lower is the pivot.

JohnWick
Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 11:27:54 AM

https://ibb.co/fNtBL9b

Bruce_L
Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2019 4:37:04 PM

Worden Trainer

Just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about this. At this point, I don't think I can do it, but there is at least one more thing I want to try.

-Bruce
TC2000 Support Articles
JohnWick
Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2019 5:43:18 PM

Thanks, appreciate it very much.

Bruce_L
Posted : Friday, February 22, 2019 4:46:35 PM

Worden Trainer

I was able to come up with a structure which works in theory, but the formula ends up being too long and slow to be practical or post in the forums. Sorry.

-Bruce
TC2000 Support Articles