Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Fun with Candlesticks Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
Al_Gorithm
Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2018 8:44:36 PM

Good morning Bruce,

A few months ago you were posting topics in your spare time that were sort of mini-tutorials on candlesticks. I don't recall if they included PCFs or not.

Anyways, where's the best/easiest place to find PCFs for the following 3 candlestick patterns:

• Bullish Engulfing
  • Morning Star
  • Hammer

I'm adding a few candle patterns as potential trigger conditions to my plot for world domination. These should be a good start.

Thanks!

bcochrane
Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2018 9:16:24 PM

http://forums.worden.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=7989

Al_Gorithm
Posted : Monday, July 16, 2018 6:15:21 AM

Thanks, b ... I've seen that list before, but forgot where it was. Thanks again!

Bruce, do you still have those posts I mentioned above? Think there was one post per candle pattern. Not sure if you ever finished that project.

Bruce_L
Posted : Monday, July 16, 2018 8:58:43 AM

Worden Trainer

The patterns with links in the Boolean PCFs for Candlestick Patterns topic (the one mentioned by bcochrane) are the ones with their own posts.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
Al_Gorithm
Posted : Monday, July 16, 2018 6:49:16 PM

I've seen that post before. It's not the one I was thinking of, but that should work. That one post has a bazillion candle patterns in it. The posts I was thinking of were ones you were posting a few months ago ... one post, one pattern ... another post, another pattern, etc.

No worries, I'll figure it out. Had car trouble today, may not get to this until later this week, or maybe next week. John Lennon was right.

Bruce_L
Posted : Tuesday, July 17, 2018 8:57:39 AM

Worden Trainer

If you look at the big post with all of the candlestick patterns in it, some of the names are in blue. These are hyperlinks which link to other pages. If you click on those hyperlinks, it will bring you to a topic devoted to just that particular candlestick pattern.

I could be wrong, but I suspect those linked pages are the topics which you recall.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
Al_Gorithm
Posted : Tuesday, July 17, 2018 10:42:31 AM

QUOTE (Bruce_L)
I could be wrong, but ...

lol. That'll be the day.

My overly caffeinated fingers spun my mouse wheel so fast I missed the hyperlinks at the top of the post.

You going to have the rest of the patterns done by, say, Friday? ;)