Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Best Indicator to do trading? Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
richamit
Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2018 9:48:05 PM

Hi,

Please guide me which is best indicato to do intradaytrading.. or overnight run.. Like STO, RSI, specific PCF furmula...etc?

Bruce_L
Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 9:14:40 AM

Worden Trainer

The customer trainers cannot give indicator, settings, or investment advice. Moving to the Stock and Market Talk forum where other traders are more likely to this and comment.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
Al_Gorithm
Posted : Friday, June 22, 2018 12:06:06 PM

Hi rich,

Bruce is right, he couldn't give advice even if he wanted to ... regulators are funny that way.

It's almost lunchtime here, and the barista is giving me her best come-hither look, so some brief pointers ...

• Google is a beauuuuutiful thing. 
  • Libraries are a good resource; these days you can even borrow stuff online.
  • Meetup groups can be a gold mine for networking.
  • TASC magazine provides free trials, and you can check out their archives

Gotta run - the single biggest tip I can think of is: trading is NOT a one-size-fits-all business. And I use the term "business" intentionally. Even if it's your side-hustle, you have to treat trading as a business.

Even if the rules & regs allowed Bruce to share advice, what works for him and paid for his yacht would not likely work for you. It wouldn't work for me either. Traders are as unique as their fingerprints. They all have different personalities, goals, amounts of capital, appetite for risk, etc. I could go on forever, but the barista really wants me to come over. ;)

I can only suggest some names to get you started ...

• Alexander Elder
  • Corey Rosenbloom
  • Anne-Marie Baiynd
  • Doug Campbell

Final thought: if there was a "Best Indicator to do trading" do you think there would be dozens of indicators available? In this 21st century age where everyone is connected with ubiquitous internet access, if Bruce unveiled a truly "best" indicator today, EVERYONE in the world would know about it by tomorrow, and they would be using it. 

Of course 95% of them would still f#ck it up, but human nature is a story for another post.

If you truly want a Holy Grail, look in the mirror. :)

Hope that helps. Good luck!

The barista is waiting ...