Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Watchlist Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
patrick_m_c
Posted : Sunday, May 13, 2018 11:35:14 AM

Is there a way to add a comment row in the watchlist, so you can write notes? For instance, I have 10 stocks in my watchlist, and I want to write my entry plan and stop plan down so I can see it in written in text, instead of having to notate the chart. 

Also, within the same watchlist, am I able to add custom text to break up the stock into different categories. for instance, I'd write "daily timeframe" in, and move all the stocks manually under that. Then I'd write "monthly timeframe" and move all the stocks I like on a monthly basis under that. It's a bit easier to see it all together rather than flipping around from watch list to watch list. 

Thank you

Bruce_L
Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 1:03:43 PM

Worden Trainer

No, none of the built in WatchList Columns allow you to enter arbitrary text. We have notes, but the WatchList Column is just going to display the date of the note.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
bcochrane
Posted : Monday, May 14, 2018 2:41:58 PM

I have found the Notes capability of TC2000 quite good for things like trading notes and plans.