Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

slow loading or no charts acces at all Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
ohochberg
Posted : Tuesday, February 6, 2018 4:37:27 AM

Dear Fellow traders,

the TC2000 platform went down at least twice yesterday (a day of great stress in the markets as you re surely aware of). This is not the first time that slow loading occurred to me and from what I can see , the same sort of incident (slow loading or no access to charts at all) has occurred at least twice at the end of January 2018 as reported in TC2000 log for faulty service.

I do not know whether or not these issues are related to a recent update of the software version but I  have been a recent user and these failures are not only REAL SERIOUS ISSUES for Day traders  but more importantly, completely unacceptable if they re-occur regularly.

IN CONCLUSION, ITHINK THAT THE MANAGEMENT NEED TO ADRESS THIS PROBLEM VERY SERIOUSLY. 

Bruce_L
Posted : Tuesday, February 6, 2018 9:15:58 AM

Worden Trainer

I apologize for yesterday's service interruptions. We have been working with our network engineers to alleviate the issues during periods of heavy market activity. We made changes last night and should see great improvement during today's session. We're also continuing to upgrade equipment as market demand increases.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
pmichaud
Posted : Monday, March 12, 2018 8:55:22 PM
Gold Customer Gold Customer

Chart updates seems to be slow lately. Used to be that charts would refresh immediately while scolling through a watch list but now it can take 10-30 seconds tor the charts to load. It seems to be inconsistent, sometime the charts appear right away while other times they don't. 

Is Worden aware of this and is anything being done about it? 

Anyone else seeing this kind of slow performance? 

Bruce_L
Posted : Tuesday, March 13, 2018 8:44:07 AM

Worden Trainer

Please contact technical support.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles