Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

CI in TC Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
thnkbigr
Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 1:08:37 PM
Platinum Customer Platinum Customer

Bruce,

In TC is there any way we can plot the % of stocks that are liquid that are above the 50 or the 200 day

By liquidiity I mean the stock has to trade 5 million dollars in dollar volume on average in the last 50 days.

So assuming there are 3000 stocks listed on teh Nas and only 1000 of them are liquid 

I am looking for the indicator to plot what % of those 1000 names are above theor 50 or 200 day

thx   

Bruce_L
Posted : Tuesday, January 30, 2018 2:39:01 PM

Worden Trainer

No, there isn't a way to create your own custom market indicators in TC2000.

About the closest thing TC2000 would have is the EasyScan Dashboard. And this will just give you the number of symbols returning true currently, it will not plot this value over time.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
thnkbigr
Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2018 2:05:42 PM
Platinum Customer Platinum Customer

I have suggested this before but it doesn't hurt to mention it again and I would guess the programmers should have this on their to do list

It would be very helpful save the data that gets calculated on a daily basis and save it in an excel and have TC plot the data from the excel the same way as SF

Is there any reason why we can't have indicators plotted off of saved excel files on our computers.?  

Bruce_L
Posted : Wednesday, January 31, 2018 2:08:29 PM

Worden Trainer

I really don't know what the obstacles might be in this particular case. Thank you for your suggestion.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles