Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Suggestions Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
0002ct
Posted : Wednesday, September 13, 2017 1:22:26 PM
Gold Customer Gold Customer

Hello.
Just a few feature suggestions that have come to mind:

A Natural Language-Outputter
If a formula can validate without errors, how about just parsing it to output a natural-language version of the formula? If this was possible, writing basic formulas in natural language would be within reach.

Scan, formula, and condition notes
The ability to comment in formulas would be helpful. When hovering over a column header, say, one could see a popup with notes. Sometimes it's helpful to go beyond descriptions crammed into the header field.

ASCII character output in table data
In columns, return and color ascii characters of a wide variety (beyond checks, Xs, or values).

Sum-of-conditions-met column:
A "meta" column that will count the number of colums in a watchlist or scan that meet a condition. For example, I have a bunch of conditions as criteria. I'd like a column at the end to count the number of colums returning "true checkmarks" as a number and then sort by that ranking. This will help comparision among candidates.

Ranking Method:
Similar to the above, but a ranking feature. A user would ascribe a certain value (1-10) to columns. The Ranking Output column would calculate the declarations, possibly using variables and references. The output is a score than can rank candidates more precisely and according to a specific calculation.

Bruce_L
Posted : Wednesday, September 13, 2017 1:29:45 PM

Worden Trainer

Thank you for your suggestions.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
0002ct
Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 9:36:15 AM
Gold Customer Gold Customer

Thought I'd keep a running list here as thoughts come to mind.

DISTRIBUTION

I'd like to see some statistics tools. For example, I'd like to see a distribution of conditions-true for a given paramater. For instance, show me a distrubution of the number of true conditions met for crossess of the lower BB if I have defined a range for SD and a range for the period.

I'd like to see the output in a table similar to the grid used for watchlists. The columns might represent the distribution curve from left to right, with the highest occurences in the center. The cells would output the parameters for that segment of the disribution.

Bruce_L
Posted : Friday, September 22, 2017 9:46:05 AM

Worden Trainer

Thank you for your suggestions.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
shiny
Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 7:27:33 PM
Platinum Customer Platinum Customer

Aslo, after-hours/pre-market scans would be unbeatable. I belive that it would make TC2000 the perfect software.

Is it something that we might see in a future?