Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

SORTING WATCH LIST Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
Baseball72
Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 2:36:19 PM

i have imported IBD 50 list of symbols, which are in order (1-50).  can i sort the list multiple times based on columns i've added to the watchlist, and still come back to the original order?  if this were excel, i would add a column numbering them 1-50 before i started manipulating the data, so i could always come back to my original order.  i can't find anything like that in TC2000.  thanks

Bruce_L
Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 2:51:13 PM

Worden Trainer

If it is a Personal WatchList there should be a WatchList Column with # at the top of it in TC2000 v17. If you sort by this WatchList Column you should be able to drag and drop symbols up and down the list to set the desired order. Then when you sort by this WatchList Column again, the symbols should be in the same order.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
StockGuy
Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 2:55:27 PM

Administration

If you don't see the # column, click Tools > System Setting and check the box beside "Show number column on personal watchlists"

Baseball72
Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 3:28:41 PM

Thank you, StockGuy, that was my problem!  It would be nice if I could hide it or unhide it without havinig to re-set system settings every time, but I'll decide how bad I want it moving forward.  Seems like I have an endless supply of questions!!!

Bruce_L
Posted : Monday, June 26, 2017 3:31:52 PM

Worden Trainer

It should stay visible once the show number column on personal watchlists setting is selected.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles