Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

HUGE TC2000 BUG PLEASE FIX Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
Tburgs
Posted : Tuesday, May 23, 2017 9:47:57 AM

I made a very short youtube video to explain and show the staff at TC2000 the bug and problem that I've been experiencing. Here is the youtube link to the 2 minute video I made about this:

https://youtu.be/UV45P8mv33g

I'll keep my eyes on this thread as well as youtube comments for feedback.

Thanks for your time.

Bruce_L
Posted : Tuesday, May 23, 2017 10:06:52 AM

Worden Trainer

Thank you for reporting the issue. 

As a temporary workaround until we can fix the issue, please try right-clicking on your chart and selecting Edit Chart Properties | Pre/Post Data. If Only outside of normal market hours is checked, try changing that setting to either Never or Always (if this was not the setting when you created the video, please let us know).

Pre/Post Market Data

The option to select will depend on if you want to display the pre and post market data or not. If you want to duplicate the Only outside of normal market hours setting, you would need to have Always selected while the market is closed and Never selected when the market is open (although there are no reports so far of the issue happening while the market is open).

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
Tburgs
Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 8:56:40 AM

QUOTE (Bruce_L)

Thank you for reporting the issue. 

As a temporary workaround until we can fix the issue, please try right-clicking on your chart and selecting Edit Chart Properties | Pre/Post Data. If Only outside of normal market hours is checked, try changing that setting to either Never or Always (if this was not the setting when you created the video, please let us know).

The option to select will depend on if you want to display the pre and post market data or not. If you want to duplicate the Only outside of normal market hours setting, you would need to have Always selected while the market is closed and Never selected when the market is open (although there are no reports so far of the issue happening while the market is open).

Tried this and nothing changed.

Bruce_L
Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2017 9:16:32 AM

Worden Trainer

If nothing changed when you selected Never Show or Always Show, then please contact technical support.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles