Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

v17 saving charts Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
defense
Posted : Friday, April 7, 2017 1:18:20 AM

1. In v17, the "camera" icon for saving an image of the chart that used to be above the tool bar in v12 is missing. Other icons for "chart properties" and "add to personal watchlist" are still visible. How do I add the "camera" icon?

2. In v17, when I save an image of the chart (right click on chart and selecting option from pop up menu), the text box comments on the image are not getting saved. How to fix this?

Bruce_L
Posted : Friday, April 7, 2017 9:44:01 AM

Worden Trainer

The camera is no longer available as an option to add to the toolbar.

It is not currently possible to include the pointer mode data box when saving in image of your chart.

Thank you for your suggestions.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
defense
Posted : Saturday, April 8, 2017 12:10:17 AM

Why is v17 called an upgrade when simple features such as these are retired? Shouldn't it be called a downgrade?

Why was BATS quotes removed from v17?

markhike
Posted : Tuesday, April 11, 2017 10:17:47 AM

QUOTE (defense)

1. In v17, the "camera" icon for saving an image of the chart that used to be above the tool bar in v12 is missing. Other icons for "chart properties" and "add to personal watchlist" are still visible. How do I add the "camera" icon?

2. In v17, when I save an image of the chart (right click on chart and selecting option from pop up menu), the text box comments on the image are not getting saved. How to fix this?

Yeah. In my opinion, Saving an image is kind of useless in TC2000 since it doesn't save what you see on the screen. I have to capture the sceenshots all the time (using OneNote or FastStone).

defense
Posted : Wednesday, April 12, 2017 4:47:02 AM

mdhaung, v12 is good for saving charts. Comments get saved and I use it extensively. More convenient than doing screen captures.