Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Setting up RSMA Exit Strategy indicators Topic Rating:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
Doug_H
Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2005 1:05:43 PM

Worden Trainer

Setting up your chart for the RSMA Exit Strategy

RSMA relative strength moving average exit strategy

- Doug
Teaching Online!

To view this video you must have Macromedia Flash Player and Microsoft Internet Explorer 5+
StockGuy
Posted : Wednesday, May 25, 2005 2:13:31 PM

Administration

Download the complete RSMA Exit Strategy monograph

Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view this document.

odejonge
Posted : Thursday, June 16, 2005 4:44:18 PM
Just curious... Could you tell me how to set up pcf's to show both up and down crossovers such as the 10MA crossing down and up over the 40MA, like perhaps in the last 2 or 3 days? (This is assuming the use of the RS: SP-500)
Doug_H
Posted : Thursday, June 16, 2005 4:46:32 PM

Worden Trainer

You can't write PCF's for Relative Strength, but you can find crossovers using a technique involving visual difference sorting. Here is a training video that demonstrates how to do this. The video uses two moving averages of price, but the same procedure can be used with two moving averages of Relative Strength.

Comparing indicators using Visual Difference sorts

- Doug
Teaching Online!
jackm1
Posted : Thursday, June 16, 2005 5:18:32 PM

Doug,
i have paid a programmer to develop a special program called " easyscans ". What it does is that it would query the tc2000 and gives me, in excel, all the findings of easyscans for that day.
For instance, if I have 20 scans showing me 30 stocks, it would put it nicely in excel sheet so I can do my bookeeeping and can keep track of the performance of my easyscans.
Now, with tc2005 soemthing had happened and your programmers changed something and my program does not work anymore.
I am devastated by this as I have lost all the tracking of my PCFs and I do not know as how my easyscans are doing performance wise.

Is there a way, in worden studio or in tc2000 directory structure, where I can find my daily easyscans listed with its respective stock tickers. please let me know.

Please contact me directly if you can to my email.

(Removed By Moderator)

Thanks.
Doug_H
Posted : Thursday, June 16, 2005 5:28:07 PM

Worden Trainer

jackm1:

I am unaware of any changes to the program that would have caused your EasyScans to disappear. Your best bet is to contact our technical support department and have them help you figure out what's going on. The can be reached as follows:

support@worden.com
(919)408-0542
M-F 9AM-9PM EDT
Sat 9AM-3PM EDT

Sorry for not being able to handle this technical issue here in the forums, but the tech support staff is qualified to help you, and they will be happy to work with you.

- Doug
Teaching Online!
kotleramnon
Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2005 5:17:21 AM
Hi,
Thank you for the great presentation.
I'm trying to plot the rekative strength but in my option window i'm allowed for industry relative strength and not for s&p 500 relative strength. Why is that?
Thanks
Craig_S
Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2005 7:01:32 AM

Worden Trainer

The industry menu only automates the RS line to the industry or sub industry. You can manually add the indicator and set the comparison symbol OR once you plotted your RS to industry, right click on the name of the indicator in the upper left of the window and choose EDIT. There you can change the comparison ticker to SP-500.

- Craig
Here to Help!
Alabama Trader
Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2007 1:46:27 PM
Is there a way to plot the stock to the industry that it is in and whenever the stock changes the industry changes?

Thanks
A.T.
Bruce_L
Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2007 1:50:42 PM

Worden Trainer

Alabama Trader,
You may wish to review the following:

Use Comparison and Relative Strength graphs to compare a stock to the rest of its industry group
Using the Industry Menu to analyze stocks relative to their industries and sub-industries

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles