Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Anyone charged $39.95 fir Gold (Telechart and Stockfinder)?? Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
mrivmriv
Posted : Friday, January 28, 2011 10:31:44 PM
No matter how many times I click on "Order Now", it shows the Telechart and Stockfinder combination subscription as $29.95. When I called worden, they tell me I am being billed correctly at $39.95. What am I missing?
Bruce_L
Posted : Monday, January 31, 2011 10:49:02 AM

Worden Trainer

You should not be seeing any option to order a combined TeleChart and StockFinder service at any price.

The only Gold offer available should not mention StockFinder as the StockFinder Gold Suite is no longer available to new subscribers. Only existing Gold Suite subscribers can get StockFinder Gold as part of their existing Gold Suite subscription and when renewing their existing Gold Suite subscription. The base monthly renewal price for the Gold Suite has always been $39.99 and has never been $29.99.

If you have the Gold Suite, the Order Now page should provide TeleChart Gold and TeleChart Platinum pricing and say, "For Suite pricing, please call 1-800-776-4940".

This is exactly what happens when I use the Order Now link when logged into a Gold Suite account.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles