Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: egil
About
User Name: egil
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 22
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Copying watchlists
Posted: Saturday, June 23, 2012 10:33:41 AM

I do a scan every evening after the close and copy the symbols to a watchlist named so that it idenitifies that date.  My default column setup is portfolio columns.  I would like to copy the daily watchlists to a monthly watchlist, but when I do, the entry price does not copy.  Are there any changes in work to copy the watchlist with all the columns to a new watchlist?

I also would like to see the ability to export a watchlist to excel.  I know that that is in work.  Do you know when it will be implemented?

Thank you

Ed

Topic: Export watchlist to Excel
Posted: Thursday, May 10, 2012 12:06:15 PM

Is there any way to export a watchlist to Excel.  I am using Tc2000 Gold and I need to export the last price from a watchlist or easyscan to an excel spread sheet.  I can get the Symbols, but can't figure out how to import the last price except to copy each price manually.  I would appreciate any help on this.

Thanks,

Ed

Topic: Import symbols into a version 12 watchlist excel
Posted: Sunday, March 4, 2012 4:07:55 PM
How do you import a list of symbols into a new watchlist in version 12 without typing in each symbol?

Ed
Topic: 5 yr + daily charts
Posted: Monday, August 8, 2011 1:44:13 PM
Can I see a daily chart that goes back 5 yrs or more in v 11 or v12?  If so, tell me how.  I can't seem to do it.  I can do it in tc 2007, but it does not have some of the new features that v11 or v12 has.

Ed
Topic: import watchlist symbols from a file in v11
Posted: Saturday, May 28, 2011 12:28:18 AM
When will we be able to import symbols into a watchlist from a file in v 11 like you can in telechart 2007?

Ed
Topic: change test symbol in version 11
Posted: Friday, April 1, 2011 11:47:52 AM
When I test a pcf in v 11, the only test symbol is MSFT.  I can't find a way to test with another symbol like you can in TC2007.  Is their a way to change the test symbol in TC2000 version 11?

Ed
Topic: help with scan
Posted: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 9:18:11 AM
I am trying to scan for 3 of 4 MA's within 1.5% of each other.  I found a post by Bruce L (I think) where he listed many PCF formulas that can be used and adapted one of them to do the scan I want, but it dosn't seem to be working.  Now I can't find the post where I got the method to use to do this.  Can you point me to the post where various general formulas were posted?

Ed
Topic: MA comparison
Posted: Sunday, August 8, 2010 5:49:21 PM
Thanks, Jim

That is an ELEGANT solution!  Now I think I will expand it to include the 200 MA and scan for when 3 of 4 are within 1.5%.

Thanks
Ed
Topic: Install on a second computer
Posted: Saturday, August 7, 2010 8:05:18 PM
I have installed Telechart Gold on my desktop.  How do I install it on my laptop so I can access it on both?

Ed
Topic: MA comparison
Posted: Saturday, August 7, 2010 7:48:21 PM
Thanks Diceman.

That helps!

Ed