Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: toferko
About
User Name: toferko
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 50
[0.02% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: v16 Export Data expansion
Posted: Thursday, June 8, 2017 7:18:04 AM

The request for the ability to export the columns in a watchlist to excel has been made several times over the last few years. It seems like a simple thing to accomplish and would support valuable analytic  capabilities. Please make these requests known to management.

Thanks

Topic: Export watchlist to Excel
Posted: Thursday, June 8, 2017 6:59:39 AM

QUOTE (Bruce_L)

I do not know when the ability to export a WatchList will be added to TC2000 version 12.2.

Thank you for the suggestion. It has been assigned case number 7889.

Topic: Sequential Sorts
Posted: Sunday, May 9, 2010 7:54:32 PM
In SFV4, I could sort a watchlist (scan) by several conditions (rules) sequentially to order it with the symbols meeting the combination of the highest priority conditions to the top. Is it (or will it be) possible to do this in SFV5?

Thanks,

Ed Koehler

Topic: Scan Question
Posted: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 1:37:31 PM
Can I add a chart to a layout, lock a symbol to it (eg. DJ-30), define a rule for it and use the rule in backscanner to scan against the main watchlist?
Topic: Watchlist References
Posted: Tuesday, July 8, 2008 6:14:43 AM

I have created a layout with two watchlists. The first contains the Morningstar Industries. The second contains the subindustries and stocks from the active industry in the first watchlist. I did this by building a block diagram for the second watch list.

Is it possible to develop a block diagram for the second watchlist that will select only the subindustries (without the stocks) from the active industry in the first watchlist. I cannot figure out how to do this.

Thanks,

Ed Koehler

Topic: Trade Conditions from Blocks 2
Posted: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 9:54:23 AM
Is there any way I can read the Blocks2 Layouts to recall some of the conditions I had set up for opening and closing trades? I don't necessarily need to run them in Blocks3. I just want to review some of the rules I created.

Thanks

Ed Koehler
Topic: Blocks3 Realcode question
Posted: Monday, March 31, 2008 8:10:29 PM
Can I access for use in a realcode program the first and last bar in a chart?

Thanks,

Ed Koehler
Topic: Days in strategy
Posted: Wednesday, October 3, 2007 8:15:58 PM
Can I develop a block diagram to display the number of days (bars) that the stock satisfies the strategy for each descrete time it meets the conditions? Of special interest is the length of any current period of satisfaction of the strategy.

Thanks,

Ed Koehler
Topic: IND and SUB Watchlists
Posted: Friday, September 28, 2007 6:27:59 AM
Thanks Julia. That worked great. One change, I had to change the name in the block diagram after making the changes or it would just revert to Column.
Thanks again,

Ed
Topic: IND and SUB Watchlists
Posted: Friday, September 28, 2007 6:25:00 AM