TC2000.com• Download software • Tutorial videos • Subscription & data-feed pricing • Class schedule
TC2000Brokerage.com• New account application • Trading resources • Margin rates • Stock & option commissions
Worden Discussion Forum
Please can you send me the most recent version of your TTM Squeeze indicator via TCMail?
Help with real code please.
1. The stock should be down at least two days in a row. (lower High)
2. We need a wide-range bar (>= $1.00) on the current day.
3. The open of the current day must be in the top 20% of the day's price range.
4. The close must be in the bottom 20% of the day's price range.
5. The next day the stock (gaps) up by at least $0.50 to $1.00 above the previous day's closing price. then pass
Do any calculation take place in a layout after you close it.
Dennis Sias Slick8622