Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: hughb
About
User Name: hughb
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 40
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Rate increase for Dow Jones
Posted: Saturday, November 11, 2017 4:47:36 PM

QUOTE (Bruce_L)

I have ordered service for you through the rest of your current subscription and set the service to automatically renew with your current subscription.

Got the email confirm - thanks much.

Posted: Friday, November 10, 2017 7:02:04 PM

Thanks, found it. 

It only allows monthly billing at $1 per month. Can it be tacked on to my yearly bill in the future?

Posted: Friday, November 10, 2017 11:41:37 AM

The email I received gave this link to pay for the Dow Jones feed: www.TC2000.com/Pricing  I don't see how to add it to my current subscription which I pay yearly. Can you provide an updated link? Thank you.

Topic: Where is the Russell 2000?
Posted: Sunday, October 2, 2016 12:47:26 PM

I am unable to find the Russell indexes in TC2000 this week.

Topic: Product Comparisons??
Posted: Wednesday, June 1, 2011 12:47:52 PM
QUOTE (Putt4Dough)

QUOTE (rkthomas)
I see discussion of TC2000, Telechart 2007, and now TC2000v11, but have no idea which is intended for what purpose.

You forgot to mention "TC2000 Mobile".

My 2 cents ...

TC2000v11 is the latest & greatest version - just be aware that it is still in beta. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to recall hearing that they are targeting some time in Q2 to come out of beta. My take is that it is Worden's attempt to combine the best features of TeleChart 2007, StockFinder, and FreeStockCharts.com and put them all in one product going forward.

The main difference betweem TC2000v11 and previous iterations of TeleChart/TC2000 is that the data resides on a Worden server somewhere "in the cloud" as opposed to sitting on your computer. All computations, searches, scans, etc., are all perfomed on a Worden server as well, so everything should be quicker, regardless of a customer's computer hardware configuration. The only "downside" (for some) is that this requires a live internet connection, although these days that connection is almost ubiquitous. Some folks may still look at their charts offline, but it's not an issue for me.

You should also be aware that this is not a forced upgrade; TC2007 & StockFinder will be available to use indefinitely, though I'm not sure if that applies to new customers.

Personally, I think the TC2000v11 name adds to the confusion. I'm not wild about the name, but I assume Worden has too much tied up in the TC2000 brand to come up with a new name for what is really a new paradigm. The name just sounds too "Y2K-ish" to me. It may have sounded cutting edge in the 70's, 80's, and 90's, but we're in the 21st century now.

Hope that helps.

Where did you get this informationg that 2007 will be supported indefinitely?

Like goldammerr, I don't see how a software company would support 4 nearly identical products and I am not interested in anything other than 2007. I simply need end of day data and the organization capabilities that 2007 has, I don't need   flashing lights or scrolling thingamajigs.

Topic: Unable to find my thread
Posted: Saturday, August 7, 2010 2:52:36 PM
OK, I see it now, it's been moved. I found it by clicking on my username. Please delete this thread, thanks.
Topic: Unable to find my thread
Posted: Saturday, August 7, 2010 2:51:25 PM
A couple of weeks ago I posted a thread about removing the preferred stocks from the common stocks watch list but I can't find it now. Can someone help me find it? Searching for the keyword "preferred" doesn't show it.
Topic: Is there a way that TC2007 can alert me?
Posted: Sunday, December 6, 2009 12:46:50 AM
Can TC2007 alert me via a message if a stock crosses a certain price or volume threshold?

I went to the online help topics and it doesn't seem to be working. I type the keyword in the search box and when I click on the magnifying glass nothing happens.
Topic: Thanks guys
Posted: Saturday, March 7, 2009 9:00:43 PM
Now what's going on? 896 charts without a classification into an industry group!
Topic: ALOY closing price on 2/20/09
Posted: Sunday, February 22, 2009 3:04:31 AM
Telechart gives the closing price of ALOY as 4.74. The correct price is 4.52.