Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: bobbaron
About
User Name: bobbaron
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 110
[0.04% of all post / 0.02 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Average price of the past ten weeks
Posted: Saturday, May 12, 2018 5:08:57 PM

I like to run a scan where I can get those stocks whose current price is greater than the average price of the past ten weeks

Topic: Scan with a hammer at the bottom the stock's Bollinger band
Posted: Saturday, February 17, 2018 11:38:07 AM

I'd like to create a scan where a hammer appears at the bottom of a stocks bollinger bands. 

Thanks very much.

Topic: Would like a scan for stocks at their 20 day EMA
Posted: Saturday, November 19, 2016 10:44:47 AM

I went into scan conditions and didn't see a scan for stocks at their 20 day exponential moving average.  Is this something we can create?

Topic: Bear Flag Pullback
Posted: Monday, August 29, 2016 10:57:31 AM

I'd like the formula for a bear flag where there a three days with a higher lows for each of the days (stock looks like its in an uptrend) and then the stock will make a low, lower than the third day to indicate the stock may be changing trend. Daily please. Thanks. 

Topic: Buys and short sales
Posted: Saturday, August 27, 2016 3:02:28 PM

I'd like to add a column for each to my watch list:

For buys I'd like to have today (day one) at a two month calendar high. The high should be accompanied by a range expansion. Today's range (high minus low) must be equal to or larger than the largest daily range of the previous nine trading days.

For short sales today (day one) must be a two month calendar low. Today's range (high minus low) must be equal to or larger than the largest daily range of the previous nine trading days.

Thanks very much for you help.

Topic: Scan for stocks stuck in a trading range
Posted: Monday, June 13, 2016 2:13:11 PM

I'd like to run a scan for stocks that are stuck in a trading range with the high 2 points above it's average price and 2 points below it over a 180 day period. So, the total width of the box would be 4 points. 

I'm trying to find stocks that I can use for calendar spreads.

Thanks very much. Bb

Topic: Adding a column for volume
Posted: Sunday, August 24, 2014 5:39:03 PM

Every time I test the formula it brings back a False reading. Could you check it please. I've tested it quite a few times. Thanks.

Posted: Monday, August 18, 2014 10:01:53 PM

Thank you Bruce

Posted: Sunday, August 17, 2014 10:26:12 PM

I'd like to add a column that will tell me with a check mark which stocks or ETF's have volume that is 10% higher than it's volume 50 day moving average. Thanks. BB

Topic: Using columns to identify chart patterns
Posted: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 7:30:58 AM

Thank you Bruce.