Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: nichi4589
About
User Name: nichi4589
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 5
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: When to scale or not to scale.
Posted: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 3:05:25 PM

Hi, I was wanting to add OBV to the volume pane and I get the message: Scale OBV by itself / Scale with volume. I don't fully understand scaling. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

nichi4589

Topic: Custom RSI Indicator
Posted: Wednesday, May 9, 2018 2:40:12 PM

Hello, I was trying to see if it's possible to create a custom RSI indicator. Basically what I'm trying to do is replacing the default 80/20 lines on the indicator. I'd like to have zones on the indicator.  The zones would be lines at the following points: 80-90(Green Lines) 55-65(Red Lines) 40-50(Green) 20-30(Red). I currently have a version of the RSI indicator created for the ThinkorSwim platform. Unfortunately I'm having an issue try to paste/attach an image of the indicator. Any help would be grealy appreciated. Thanks.

Nick

Topic: Average True Range
Posted: Wednesday, November 15, 2017 3:09:32 PM

Hello, I'm sure that this has been addressed somewher on the forum but I have not been able to find it. I would likd to add Average True Range to my price chart but I only want the numbers displayed to the right of the price shown on the right side of the chart. I was able to do this on one of my chart layouts tab but it doesn't appear on any other tabs. I have been un-able to duplicate it. Any help would be greatly appriciated. Thank you.

Topic: Money Stream 2 Day Surge
Posted: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 11:23:03 PM

Hello, I was hoping there was a way to create an easyscan for MS 2 Day surge. I tried creating one using an example from "Winning Stock Selection I" video but it brought back zero results. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Nicholas Ramirez

Topic: Plotting multiple moving averages
Posted: Tuesday, May 9, 2006 10:24:56 PM
Hello, I was wondering is there a way to plot 3 moving averages based on the stock high, low, and close on a single price chart. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks