Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: psaxena
About
User Name: psaxena
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 8
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: trendlines
Posted: Sunday, May 4, 2008 5:42:40 PM
Is it possible to draw trend lines in the 2nd and 3rd window (below the price), say in BOP or TSV? I have Gold Service.
Thanks
Pawan
Topic: PCF for Building Compression
Posted: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 1:51:56 PM
Craig:
The criteria would be the price oscillating between a converging wedge (triangle), between say the 10 and 20 dat moving average, building to compression. I dont know how you would translate this "qualitative" thought into a pcf. Take a look at FCX graph. If you were to draw a line on the price from 10/29/07 to 1/3/08 - this would be the top line and 11/27/08 to 1/3/08 for the bottom line of a triangle.
I need to write a scan that can help me find such stocks-
Thanks-
psaxena
Topic: Replies to " Click the New Topic button to ask your question..."
Posted: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 11:10:42 AM

I am trying to develop  a search criteria/easy scan that will dind descending triangle, falling wedge. continuation triangle and other patterns, over say a 3-5 month period?

Pawan

Topic: Finding Continuation Triangles And Wedges With Telechart
Posted: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 10:38:03 PM
Hi:
Can you share your pcf/search criterias for drawing trendlines, traingles wedges, as in the examples above (dragon) While browsing some charts-  accidentally found NDAQ and MRK just before the breakout- both very profitable.
Thanks
Pawan
Topic: PCF for Building Compression
Posted: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 10:13:48 PM
Hello:

I am a new user, looking for pcf/search that can identify stocks that are in a narrow compressive channel, ready for a breakout. For example look at the compression building in NDAQ (from Nov 06 to August 07), MRK (20 may to mid sept 07).

Thanks

Pawan

Topic: Silent Knight's Essay
Posted: Saturday, June 9, 2007 2:40:40 PM
I am looking for Silent Knight's Essay on Nov 7, 2003. If somebody has that , can you please email me?
Thank You
Pawan