Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: biseniusr
About
User Name: biseniusr
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 12
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Elder Impulse
Posted: Saturday, April 28, 2018 1:51:47 PM

Bruce

If you would send me your Elder's Impulse as well.  Thanks for all you do here.

Topic: Import symbols from file...
Posted: Monday, April 2, 2018 5:50:18 PM

I do this once a week with the IBD lists.  I copy just the column of symbols, and past them into a text file and save it to a folder. Below is how the symbols are formatted.  I then create a New Watch List.  Right clicking in the blank watch list opens a dialog menu.  Select Import Symbols from File with a left click, browse to the text file you just saved select it and the symbols will import to the watch list.

ANF
CPRT
KSS
EL
SSNC
FIVE
GWW
ODFL
OLLI
KEYS
VNOM
WRD
ZTS
BURL
FND
RMD
SPGI
PVH
CHRW
STZ
Topic: Stock Finder Priceing Change No One Told US
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 2:22:48 AM
What have you done I have been a Gold customer for years having TC 2007 and Stock Finder. Now I can no longer get Stock Finder with my TC 2007 Gold?

Thanks for telling us before I lost all my work how many others has this happened to. And how long will this post remain?

Thanks
Topic: Need help with Alert Code
Posted: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 8:35:33 PM
Thanks for the guidance works great
Topic: Briefing.com as a stock news feeder
Posted: Monday, April 26, 2010 11:05:17 PM
Create a new browser window it will default to WB's.
Rename the browser to Briefing.com
open the block editor
Select the All Diagrams tab
you will see the url on the left in the block diagram
Double click the url block and paste in the url below

http://www.briefing.com/GeneralContent/Active/Investor/TickerSearch/TickerSearchInvestor.aspx?TickerContentSearchRadio=on&SearchText={Sym}

close the editor

the tab will now update with the watch list symbol.

I will share a layout called Briefing dot com with the browser tab.
Posted: Monday, April 26, 2010 4:26:43 PM
Thanks works as expected, is it possable to write a universal alert that any condition and can be dragged on to.
Posted: Sunday, April 25, 2010 2:23:36 PM

This works as expected when used as a scan and chart condition MyCondition is hard coded

'# MC = chartCondition.MyCondition

If Me.isLastBar AndAlso MC.value Then
    pass
    Me.ShowMessage(" MC Buy " & Me.currentsymbol & " Tomarrow At " & (price.High + .125)& " Limit" )

End If

How can I create an Alert as a condition that I can drag any combo Condition onto and get the alert without the need to hard code each one.

Also how can i use (price.High + .125) and limit the number of decimal places to two.

Thanks
Topic: Market Rank
Posted: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 4:10:02 PM
Thanks that is close to what I was looking for. Is there a way to convert a block diagram to Real Code?
Posted: Monday, March 22, 2010 9:57:30 PM

QUOTE (StockGuy)
QUOTE (biseniusr)
I use the Market Rank of this PCF
((((C - C63) / C63) * .4) + (((C - C126) / C126) * .2) + (((C - C189) / C189) * .2) + (((C - C252) / C252) * .2)) * 100
in TeleChart, and am very happy with the results.

How are you using it in TeleChart, exactly?  In a scan, as a sort?

I use it as a scan and a watch list column, I would like to use it as an indicator but  can only get the raw data to plot and not the Market Rank. In Stock Finder I would like to do a lot more with it, but need the ability to use Market Rank, is there code for market rank.

Thanks

Posted: Sunday, March 21, 2010 8:51:33 PM
I use the Market Rank of this PCF
((((C - C63) / C63) * .4) + (((C - C126) / C126) * .2) + (((C - C189) / C189) * .2) + (((C - C252) / C252) * .2)) * 100
in TeleChart, and am very happy with the results.

I have the real code as
Plot = ((((Price.Close - Price.Close(63)) / Price.Close(63)) * .4) + (((Price.Close - Price.Close(126)) / Price.Close(126)) * .2) + (((Price.Close - Price.Close(189)) / Price.Close(189)) * .2) + (((Price.Close - Price.Close(252)) / Price.Close(252)) * .2)) * 100

How or can I plot it as a Market Rank or use it as a condition?

I use Symbol Rank vs US Stocks Smoothed by 250  and am not happy with the results.

Thanks