Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: trail888
About
User Name: trail888
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 4
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: HLYS
Posted: Monday, December 11, 2006 4:27:11 PM
Anyone have any thoughts on this company?? I think it is a good company with an inovative product and good sales. As a new IPO I am not sure if it is being shorted now or just selling off the initial rise. Any thoughts??
Topic: EFUT - on the swing again?
Posted: Thursday, November 23, 2006 10:43:10 PM
Yes I went for two roller coaster rides Monday and Tuesday. I hate to say it but it is like shooting fish in the barrel making money on that stock when the action is hot. I made a quick 2 points then the next day 5 points. I can't make that kind of money waiting for a stock to appreciate. Of course I have to let my money sit for 3 days after the sell to put it back on the market but. I will be watching that one closely til the well runs dry on the runs.
Topic: EFUT - Whoa baby!!
Posted: Sunday, November 12, 2006 7:00:25 PM
Yes I caught wind of it Friday and bought at the dip at 18 ah finished at 20.67 I think. Tis thing might still run if MOnday is a good day. I am watching it closely, what ever directon it moves it's going to be quick.
Topic: TechniTrader trading course
Posted: Sunday, October 15, 2006 12:21:39 AM
I am finishing going thru the cd's for the 3rd time. I think the course is great and well worth the money. The way they tell you to enter buys and exit saved me plenty since I switched. There is plenty of good info from history to product cycle, to how to read the general market. Plus their stock scans have found me more winners then I have been able to buy. The money management and stop lose rules save me so far. I think they give a good set of rules to trade by and followed as prescribed it's great. I mainly swing and some position trading. They will give you sets of rules for any style including shorting. I am very glad I bought it.