Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: JoshuaNControl
About
User Name: JoshuaNControl
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 43
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: ttm squeeze
Posted: Wednesday, December 5, 2018 2:15:35 PM

Wow Bruce. You are the man! Can you please send me a copy of the TTM Squeeze Indicator as well. Thank you so much for creating it in Telechart V18. Aloha.

Sorry to ask you this but do you plan on making the TTM Wave Indicator in the future? Once again, thank you so much. 

Topic: OTCBB and Pink Sheet stock data
Posted: Thursday, November 29, 2018 8:22:38 PM

I did not receive any updated prices for OTCBB or Pink sheet stocks all day long intraday or EOD on TCv18. Is it an issue on my end or is it a system issue? This is the first time this has ever happened. I was just curious. Thank you. Aloha.

Topic: Chart toolbar price/data and price/date on chart do not match (off by 1 day)
Posted: Saturday, October 20, 2018 7:08:21 PM

I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong on TCv18. I am all the way at the hard right on my chart at the most current date yet when I press backspace it just goes back one bar and gives me the day before data. I have the Date Margin set at 0% and have no further adjustments yet the price data on the tooblar is always showing the bar before. For example I am all the way at the hard right edge. I am on an extra blank date I press backspace now I am on Friday's price bar but on my toolbar I have Thursday's price data. What am I doing wrong? I cannot figure this out. Thank you. 

Topic: BOP and price integration
Posted: Saturday, October 20, 2018 6:24:03 PM

Thank you Bruce. I will go take a look at it. Once again, thank you so much. 

Topic: BOP and price integration
Posted: Sunday, October 14, 2018 8:38:58 PM

My apologies if this has been asked before. Is BOP ever going to be able to be applied to the price chart in V16 like it is in V7? If so why not? And if it is a coding issue cant it be fixed easily or at least something be done to make this simple adjustment for dedicated loyal users of this service? Once again, my apologies if this has been asked before and thank you for responding. Have a wonderful week. :)

Topic: BOP
Posted: Sunday, April 20, 2014 3:00:47 PM

Why isn't the ability to add BOP color to the price bars available on TCv12 like on TCv7. Can this simple request please be added to the system? Thank you. Aloha from Maui.

Joshua (Sir Aloha)

Topic: TCv7 to TCv12
Posted: Saturday, February 22, 2014 1:52:00 PM

I have been trying to get used to the new platform but I am having some trouble assimilating to it. 

1. How come it is not possible to have BOP plotted on the price chart. In v7 I can have the prices change with BOP color. On v12 BOP does not have this option to be applied to the prices. Why is this function missing? Can it be added for those of us used to using this option in v7.

2. My PCF and easyscan numbers following importing is not matching up. I have stocks that do not pass some of my PCF criteria showing up in my v12 scan. If it imports the file and we are going through the universe of US Stocks shouldn't the number on v7 and v12 be the same? Why are they different?

Aloha, Joshua (Sir Aloha)

Topic: Telechart v7 vs. v12
Posted: Monday, February 10, 2014 8:01:41 PM

I have been trying to get used to the new platform but I am having some trouble assimilating to it. 

1. How come it is not possible to have BOP plotted on the price chart. In v7 I can have the prices change with BOP color. On v12 BOP does not have this option to be applied to the prices. Why is this function missing? Can it be added for those of us used to using this option in v7.

2. My PCF and easyscan numbers following importing is not matching up. I have stocks that do not pass some of my PCF criteria showing up in my v12 scan. If it imports the file and we are going through the universe of US Stocks shouldn't the number on v7 and v12 be the same? Why are they different?

3. Where are the PCF building options on v12?

Thank you very much for responding to these questions.  

--Joshua (Sir Aloha)

Topic: Importing TC2000V7 files into TC2000V12
Posted: Thursday, April 25, 2013 2:05:29 AM

I spilled coffee and shorted out my last laptop that I used for business. Now I am on a Mac that does not support old V7 TC stock software. I dl'd V12 but much to my sadness there were no files to import from the worden server. Am I out of luck or am I missing something?

Topic: MR, recent issue shaping two month cup....
Posted: Thursday, August 7, 2008 9:14:42 PM
QUOTE (BigBlock)
IBD is a lost cause in my opinion (their rating wortless -their news -well just not news to the average trader - may be to the uninformed average person).  And the Cup and Handle pattern a waste of time.
But don't let me stop you - I am sure you will conclude the same in given time.

I think going to my website at (URL removed by Moderators) and looking at the bull markets of 99, 03, 04, 05, and 06 will greatly prove you wrong that IBD doesn't work. IBD only works in a bull market. Wake up dude. The market has been in a bear since November. IBD NEVER WORKS in a bear. WAKE UP TO THE FACTS. Go to my site and study my past results using the CANSLIM system. It speaks for itself. Those who bash IBD are IGNORANT of how to use it. It is too DIFFICULT for them to understand. They mistake the common sense for some extremely tough process to figure out. IT is THE MARKET PEOPLE. Anyone without 10 years of market expereince needs to BE QUIET!!!!!!!!!!!

---Sir Aloha/MauiTrader