Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: esmonde
About
User Name: esmonde
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 30
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Aggressive Channels Stock Screens
Posted: Monday, March 16, 2009 10:07:58 PM
Hello, I was looking for information on how I may set up a channel screen that will screen for channels exactly like the recent channel seen with Tandy Brand Accessories,  ticker sybol TBAC.    Here the stock has 4 tops and nearly 4 bottoms in just over approx 30 days, also the spread is about .42 cents.

Sincerely,
(email removed by moderator)
Topic: Sort
Posted: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 2:13:20 PM
Hello I would like to create a sort using the MS indicator.  I want to see where the majority of investors are spending there $'s so that I can study some co's re' why people are purchasing them.  Can you suggest any other sort that might be helpful also?
Topic: bop
Posted: Thursday, November 2, 2006 8:15:22 PM
What is it indicating when the bop goes below the 100 level or below the 0 line. Also what are the numbers to the right indicating (specifically). I listened to the video however I'm still unclear.

Sincerely,
ebh
Topic: Price Line
Posted: Monday, October 16, 2006 6:17:38 PM
How do I change my price line to all one color?

Sincerely,
ebh
Topic: Channel sorting
Posted: Saturday, September 16, 2006 11:08:04 PM
Greatly Appreciated, have an outstanding day.

ebh
Posted: Friday, September 15, 2006 11:55:57 PM
Also I misplaced my notes on how to find the definitions of chart template items.
Posted: Friday, September 15, 2006 11:53:12 PM
Hello I'm trying to figure out how to channel sort within a certain price range. Say I want all stocks that have a 20% difference between the support and resistance levels at a certain price. I know how to sort by price however I'm not sure how to link everything up in a channel sort or easyscan that will do all of the above. So not to confuse you I'll list exactly how I'm trying to sort.

By price
By a 20% difference between the support and resistance

I would greatly appreciate some advice here.

Sincerely,
ebh
Topic: Price Line Colour
Posted: Wednesday, September 6, 2006 10:50:18 PM
Right on thanks

Topic: Price Line Colour
Posted: Wednesday, September 6, 2006 12:56:47 AM
I am wondering why my price line is different colours. Does this have anything to do with items on my template. If yes how can I define what the different colours sybolize?

Sincerely,
ebh
Topic: Template
Posted: Monday, September 4, 2006 10:44:42 PM
Thanks