Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Bandselect
About
User Name: Bandselect
Groups: Beta Testers, Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 9
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Count Function for Column
Posted: Friday, October 26, 2018 1:20:40 PM

Thanks Bruce! And really fast!

Topic: Count Function for Column
Posted: Friday, October 26, 2018 12:24:06 PM

Hi Bruce - is there code to write a function that counts the number of days since the six day moving average of price crossed above the eighteen day moving average? I would like this column value to reset to 0 once the six day moving average went below the eighteen day. Thanks.

Topic: Scan for Industry Strength Index Performance
Posted: Thursday, March 16, 2017 10:09:50 AM

Thanks Bruce for confirming! All the best, S.

Topic: Scan for Industry Strength Index Performance
Posted: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 5:47:03 PM

Hi - Is there a way to include price performance of an industry index associated with a stock in a scan? As an example, I want the net change over the past five days of the industry index to be positive (price change >0). I know I can plot industry indexes on a price chart, but the scan options didn't seem to offer this capability. Thanks, S.

Topic: Ratio Symbol Query?
Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2017 10:45:48 AM

Thanks Bruce for confirming what I suspected. The program has really leaped in power in recent years and this would be a nice addition going forward.

Posted: Monday, January 16, 2017 6:42:13 PM

Any plans to allow a comparative symbol entry? For example, IYG:SPY or iX110:SPY?

I know you can add a comparison symbol to a chart, but what I am looking for is a chart showing the relative performance of the pairs.

Thanks.

Posted: Monday, January 16, 2017 6:41:24 PM

Any plans to allow a comparative symbol entry? For example, IYG:SPY or iX110:SPY?

I know you can add a comparison symbol to a chart, but what I am looking for is a chart showing the relative performance of the pairs.

Thanks.

Topic: Up Five Weeks in A Row
Posted: Wednesday, March 6, 2013 11:16:57 AM

Thank you Bruce and have a great day!

Topic: Up Five Weeks in A Row
Posted: Wednesday, March 6, 2013 10:28:29 AM

Hi - I use weekly charts primarily - I would like to identify a stock in a scan that is up five weeks in a row - is C>C.5 and C.5>C.10 and C.10>C.15 and C.15>C.20 and C.20>C.25 the correct PCF condition?