Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Lithoprinter
About
User Name: Lithoprinter
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 4
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Market Direction Discussion
Posted: Saturday, March 18, 2017 1:13:52 PM

[QUOTE=traderc]

I am creating this topic to discuss what people use to determine Market Direction. All feedback, example and questions welcome. Maybe we can simpify to the lowest common denominator to help all.

I look at weekly stochastics, volume and of course price.  For market direction I check DIA, SPY, XLF, IWM and SMH.  When they are all moving the same direction I will buy stocks if the weekly stochastic is moving up and the price and volume show strong buying. 

Topic: Re-installing TC2000 ver 12.3
Posted: Saturday, January 5, 2013 4:10:53 PM

Since my old version of TC 2000 was updated to 12.3, I uninstalled the beta version and now none of my TC versions will open.

I may have damaged Silverlight in the process.

Where can I find a link to reinstall TC2000.  All I can find is a link to run a free trial version and nothing opens up from that link.

Thanks.

Topic: What's your take on GE?
Posted: Friday, April 27, 2007 8:44:26 AM
I'm pretty much an amatuer at reading charts but my wife has a large holding in GE and it seems like the chart is showing a head and shoulders patern.

Many of the fundamentals look OK but I hesitate to tell her to dump them based on my inexperience.

Thanks
Topic: missing notes and dates
Posted: Friday, April 8, 2005 8:45:14 AM
Hi, When you find the solution to this problem, let me know as I'm now having the same problem with the new 2005 verson.