Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: osteon
About
User Name: osteon
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 46
[0.02% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: find moving average cross over (10ma cross up) over (20dma} 5 dqys ago
Posted: Friday, July 8, 2011 10:21:59 AM
You used to have a large topic on moving average cross overs several ldays ago but now I can''t find any reference.  Need formula for 10d XO 20d 5 days ago.
Thanks,
Osteon
Topic: Stockfinder4 and stochastics
Posted: Friday, August 13, 2010 2:50:04 PM
You used to have a video explaining stochastics and its use with Stockfinder 4.  It was a great and helpful explanation and I referred back to it frequently.  However, I am now unabale  to finf it.  I have looked everywhere without success. 

Would  you please tell me where I can find  this video. I conitinue to use Stockfinder 4 and hope tahis video is still available,
 Thanks,
Osteon
Topic: PCF
Posted: Wednesday, August 4, 2010 8:01:39 PM
I need a PCF that will scan a WatchList to find a stochastic value below 80 yesterday and above 80 today.Please use the following exponential values for the calculation - 20 5 and 4.Thanks-Osteon
Topic: Stochastics
Posted: Monday, June 21, 2010 3:05:47 PM
would you write a scan for me that would find stocks whose stochastic indicator is passing up through the 20 line today  using 14,7,5  simple moving averages.
Thanks\
osteon
Posted: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 1:27:32 PM

Bruce, 
I believe you narrrated a video about how to use  stochastics with Stockfinfer 3.  It was excellent and very helpful.  I went to it frequently.  However, now, I cannot find it anywhere!  Would you send me the link so I can review it again.  It was much more detailed than the present one on Stockfinder 5.
Thanks,
Osteon

Posted: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 10:38:42 AM
Would write a formula for stochastic(14,5,3) crossing up thru 20.  I have tried several formulas but keep getting "syntax error".
Thanks,
Osteon
Topic: Price change
Posted: Wednesday, April 7, 2010 1:53:28 PM
I have written a formula to calculate the change between todays close and yesterday close. The formula is c1-c.  It doesn't work.  Would you tell me why it doesn't work?  I want to scan a watchlist to find stocks that have a large price change from yesterday.
Thanks.Don
Topic: Moving average crossover
Posted: Monday, February 8, 2010 3:41:51 PM
I  am trying to find a video that showed how to scan for moving average cross overs using division.  Can  you  send me the link for the video.  I am unable to find it.
Thanks,
Osteo;n
Topic: Stocks hitting 12 month high todqay
Posted: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 3:53:14 PM
Would you write a formula that would scan a watchlist for stocks hitting a 12 month high taday.
Thanks,
Osteon
Topic: Scan for stocks bouncing in a lateral channel
Posted: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 7:34:44 PM
Could you write a formula for a 10day moving average crossing a 30 day moving average in either direction.
Thanks,
Osteon